Build God, Then We'll Talk (Dallon's POV)

I had just run out of Ryan's house and into the street. Why on Earth did I let him kiss me and why did I kiss him? What am I thinking?! I ran back to my house and found Brendon about to knock on the door. After he knocked he turned around and his eyes went wide as he saw me.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he ran up to me.

"I-I don't know," I responded.

"Why are crying, baby?" he asked.

I didn't know what else to tell him other than the truth... Dallon, get prepared to lose your soul mate.

"I-I kissed Ryan," I said quietly.

"You what?" Brendon asked.

"I kissed Ryan," I said as I sobbed.

After I said that, Brendon was completely silent. God dammit. Why do I always fuck everything up? I am such an idiot.

"Y-You what?" he finally asked.

"Brendon, I-I'm so sorry. I am a horrible boyfriend and I should have never done that. I am so so sorry," I said through my tears.

"Dal, it's fine, alright?" Brendon said.

"Brendon, no, it's not. I just basically cheated on you," I said. "I could never forgive myself."

"Dallon, look at me," he said as he grabbed my face and made me look at him. "I don't know what exactly happened, but if it's killing you this much then I know you must regret it. Dallon, I still love you and I forgive you, just don't let it happen again."

"I am so sorry, Bren, I love you so much," I said as I collapsed into his arms.

"Now come on," he said as he grabbed my hand. "Lets go inside and relax."

"Brendon, I love you more than I could tell you," I said as I took his hand and walked to my house.

He turned around and smiled at me and pecked my cheek. I smiled through the tears that were still streaming down my face. We walked into my house and we both sat and cuddled together on the couch. Around ten, Brendon had to go.

"I love you and don't forget that," Brendon said as he kissed me.

"I love you too," I said as I kissed him back.

And with that being said, he left and I sat back on the couch. I still regret what I did, but at least Brendon was ok about it and didn't freak out on me. I loved him so much.