Panic (Brendon's POV)

Dallon has been avoiding me all day. Even as we walked to school, he was silent. I couldn't help myself though. I found out that he liked me and I've wanted to kiss him for a long time now. I probably scared him. God dammit Brendon, you're such an idiot.

It was finally lunch and I was going to track Dallon down and ask him what was up.

"Dallon!" I shouted.

"What?" he quietly asked as I walked over to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "Look, that was stupid what I did and I shouldn't have done it. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Just come with me," he said as he grabbed my wrist.

He dragged me outside by the side of the school.

"Dallon," I said. "What are you doing?"
"Just shut up and enjoy this," he said as he pushed me against the wall.

I felt his lips on mine and frankly, I loved it. We made out for at least a good two or three minutes before he pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry," he said as he ran away.

"Dallon!" I yelled.

Like what the hell just happened? I thought he was mad at me, but then he pushes me up against a wall and makes out with me. Holy mixed signals there, Dallon. Brendon, stop thinking about what just happened and go run after Dallon!