Trade Mistakes (Pete's POV)

I had just gotten home after getting my vehicle and dropping everyone else off. I walked in and Ashlee was sitting on the couch with some other guy. I dropped my keys onto the table, which made them look at me. Might I add that they were making out?

"P-Pete!" Ashlee shouted.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked.

"U-Uh," is all she could say.

"Ashlee, I want a divorce and I'm leaving," I said as I grabbed my keys.

"Pete!" she shouted as she ran to me.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't!" she said.

"And why's that? You're obviously cheating on me, so why should I stay?" I asked.

"You know what? Maybe this is a good thing," she said. "I know you have something going on with Patrick."

"What on Earth are you talking about?" I asked.

"I know you two have hooked up!" she yelled.

"Bullshit," I said, even though it was true, but I didn't regret it.

"He's nothing but a fat faggot anyway," she said.

"Don't you ever talk about Patrick like that again!" I screamed; oh I was pissed now.

"Why? It's true!" she said.

"No it's not!" I said. "Patrick is an amazing person! He's more human than you'll ever be! You're a stupid, low-life, son of a bitch!"

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"You heard me, you worthless piece of shit," I said; there's no stopping me when I'm pissed.

"You're just like him," she said. "A gay little faggot."

"Watch your fucking mouth," I said. "I'm leaving."

"You can't just walk out on me!" she yelled.

"After what you just said?" I said. "Watch me."

And with that, I grabbed my jacket and walked out. I got into the vehicle and just sat there. I let only a few tears escape, but that was all. I started the vehicle and then drove to someone's house where I knew I was always welcome- Patrick's. Once I got there, I got out and composed myself. I knocked on the door and Patrick opened the door shortly after.

"Pete!" Patrick said, just like last time.

"Hey," I said.

"Were you crying?" he asked as he closed the door behind us.

"Y-Yeah," I said.

"Why? What happened?" he asked as we sat down.

"I-I just left Ashlee," I said.

"What happened? It was something when you got home, wasn't it?" he asked; he knew me so well.

"I walked into the house and Ashlee was sitting on the couch making out with some guy," I said.

"Aw Pete," Patrick said as he hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

"Can I maybe stay here?" I asked.

"Don't think twice about it! You're always welcome here!" Patrick said.

"You're the best, Trick," I said as I hugged him again, but kissed his cheek.

"Well, it's the least I could do," he said.

"Patrick," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Pete," he said as he smiled.

Him and I talked for a while, and it eventually led to us talking about why and when we started to like each other. Patrick told me that he thought I was cute when we first came to audition him for the band, and surprisingly, that's when I fell for the kid too. I guess you could say it was love at first sight. He also told me that he like me because I was different, in a good way, and there was just something about me that he liked and couldn't put it into words. I told him that I liked him because he was, well, adorable and he was such a nice, caring person. He's always there for me when I need him and I appreciate that a lot.

Finally, we stopped talking around midnight and we just cuddled on the couch. It felt so right being in Patrick's arms. I felt wanted and like nothing bad could ever happen again. I've had low times in my life- and I mean low- but Patrick was always there to make everything better. He was my best friend and always will be.

I guess you could say that from this night on, Patrick and I had officially gotten together.

*A/N* *runs out of school and into the streets* "PETERICKKKKKKKKKKKK FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"