This is Gospel (Dallon's POV)

*A/N* Remember, Dallon is 24!~

Well, my life turned into something good, great actually. I met a girl about a month or so after Brendon and I called it off. Her name was Breezy and we've been together for a good five years. We were good friends before we got together though. Spencer, that guy I met while walking to Starbucks, and I became really good friends and he helped me set up my band, The Brobecks. Things were shaping up to be really great. I thanked Spencer over and over again for allowing me to fulfill my dream of being in a band. I really owe him one.

Breezy and I started to live together about two years ago and things were still great. Her and I were going out to dinner tonight for a much-needed date night.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes," Breezy said. "Lets go."

"Sounds good," I said as I intertwined our hands together.

She smiled at me and I kissed her cheek. We got into the vehicle and drove to a fancy restaurant about fifteen minutes away. Once we got there, I took her hand in mine again and we walked inside.

"Table for two?" the waiter asked.

"Yes please," I said with a smile.

"Right this way please," he said as he led us to our table.

"Thank you," I said.

"The waitress will be with you shortly," he said with a smile.

He walked away and we looked at our menus.

"What are you getting to drink?" I asked.

"Probably just a coke or something," Breezy said as she chuckled. "You?"

"Probably a water," I said.

"That's all?" she asked.

"I don't feel like living on the edge more than I am going to be tonight," I said.

"What?" Breezy asked as she gave me a weird look.

"T-This," I said as I stood up.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I didn't answer her, I just got down on one knee and looked at her.

"Breezy, I love you a lot and I was wondering," I said as I took a little black box out of my pocket. "W-Would you marry me?"

"Oh my god. A million times yes," she said.

I put the ring on her finger and I stood up and hugged her. I couldn't be happier.