We're So Starving (Dallon's POV)

Well, it's been about two and a half months since Sarah gave Brendon his freedom. Brendon goes to see Sarah about two or three times a week. I'm glad they are still ok. In fact, it seems as though their relationship is stronger now. Breezy and I are doing great as well. I actually leave tomorrow to go back home to be there for the birth of my baby girl. Breezy's due in about two weeks, but it's better to be early than too late. This is my first baby and I am really nervous. You can ask any of the guys. I've been thinking about it nonstop and pacing back and fourth a lot. Brendon actually told me to stop a few times because I was making him dizzy. That was kind of funny actually... Oh, and the tour with Panic! and Fall Out Boy? AMAZING! This was my first huge tour experience. I've toured with The Brobecks before, but it wasn't anything big like this was. I think it lasted about a month. It was pretty long!

"Are you all packed?" Brendon asked me, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah," I said.

"You really need to stop worrying about this," he said. "Everything will be ok."

"I know it will, but I'm still nervous," I said as I sat on the bed and fell back on it.

"I said to calm down," Brendon said as he got on top of me and straddled me.

"Maybe you should help me with that," I said as I gripped his hips.

"I will," he said as he bit his lip.

I pulled him down and crashed my lips onto his. I loved his kissed so much and couldn't get enough of them. They were perfect, just like him. I ran my hands over his chest and slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. Might I mention that it was a short sleeve shirt? That's also a plus about all of this. Brendon promised to stop cutting himself and he's been holding onto that promise. I couldn't be prouder of him.

I pulled his shirt off and kissed him again. He pulled my shirt off as well and kissed my chest, making me whimper. He placed a kiss just above my pants and he smiled as he watched me squirm. God, I want him so bad and I intended to get him.

"Please," I mumbled. "I want you."

Brendon smiled at me and I pushed him over. I undid his pants and took them off, taking his underwear with them. I wasted no time swallowing hard around his member. He let out a moan and I bobbed my head faster.

"God dammit, Dal," he moaned.

"Like that?" I asked as I picked my head up for a second.

"Don't stop!" he said as he guided my head back down.

I continued to blow him for another good minute or two before I knew he was close. I pulled away and Brendon whimpered.

"Shh shh shh," I said as I placed my finger over his mouth and moved my face closer to his ear. "I want to fuck you."

"I want you to too," Brendon said.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," I said.

I honestly don't know why I was talking to him like that. I never did that. I must really want this... I kissed him again and then undid my pants.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked.

"God yes," Brendon said.

I pushed a finger inside of him and he let out a small moan. His moans were so sexy and I loved hearing them. I pushed another finger inside of him and he moaned again.

"You like that?" I asked.

"God," Brendon moaned. "More."

I obliged and stuck a final finger inside of him. I stretched him and he moaned even louder. I worked them in and out of him, making him squirm beneath me.

"Just fuck me, please Dal," he whined.

"Whatever you say," I said as I pulled my fingers out of him.

I took my position between his legs and leaned down and kissed him once more. I pushed inside of him and he let out a loud, long moan, as did I. He felt so good and god, I wanted this so bad. I moved myself in and out of him faster and faster until he pushed me onto the bed. I was laying on the bed and he crawled on top of me. He slid himself onto me and we both moaned again. I honestly kind of liked this position best because it meant way more kissing. I smiled when Brendon leaned in and kissed me passionately. I couldn't help myself, so I started moving my hips to thrust into Brendon again.

"Don't," Brendon said as he stopped, which stopped me.

"But-," I said.

"Don't," he said again.

I groaned and let him take charge again. He was bouncing up and down on me, and if I say so myself, it was really, really hot. I grabbed his member and began stroking it, which he let me do. After doing that for a good few minutes, he threw his head back and moaned. He came on my hand and stomach. Seeing him do that threw me over the edge and I came inside of him with a loud moan. That was the only bad thing about this position... You couldn't pull out when needed.

"Can you two quiet the fuck down in there?! Some people are trying to sleep!" Spencer shouted as he pounded on the wall. "Jesus!"

Brendon and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. After that, we both took a shower, and separately, I might add. Once we were both done, we got back into bed again and we shortly fell asleep. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now and now I had finally gotten it.