Far Too Young To Die (Dallon's POV)

"Brendon!" I heard Spencer scream.

My heart instantly sank. What would I see when I walked up the stairs? Would Brendon be alive? I was so scared.

"Dallon! Get up here now! Call nine one one!" Spencer screamed.

I couldn't bring myself to go up there right away, so I called the number.

"Nine one one, what's your emergency?" an operator asked.

"Uh, one of my friends told me to call. I'm too afraid to go upstairs and see what's going on," I said.

"Sir, you're going to have to go up there and tell us what's wrong. I will stay on the line with you and help you if needed," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

I let out a long breath and then slowly made my way of the stairs. I got to the top and looked to my right.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"Sir? Are you alright? What's the problem?" she asked.

"M-My friend is unconscious in his bedroom and his arms are bleeding really badly," I said, still in shock.

She asked me the address and she said that paramedics would be there shortly. After that, I hung up and just stood there. I can't even describe the feelings I was feeling.

"Dallon!" Spencer said.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Look, I know that this is hard for you, but please help me get him downstairs for the paramedics," he said.

"O-Ok," I said.

I helped Spencer grab Brendon and we brought him downstairs and set him on the couch. Spencer was trying to wake Brendon up and I was just sitting at the other end of the couch. My breathing started to get really shallow, I started to feel incredibly cold, and my pulse felt like it was going ten times faster that usual. I also felt really weak and dizzy. I had no idea what was going on.

About a minute or two later, the paramedics arrived and ran to Spencer and Brendon. Everything they were saying sounded muffled, almost like I was underwater. I saw them take Brendon out on their stretcher and then another person ran over to me.

"Sir!" she shouted. "Sir!"

I tried to speak, but I couldn't. Nothing would come out. I put my hand on my forehead and felt even dizzier.

"Guys! He's going into shock!" she screamed.

The last thing I saw was Spencer running after me and then nothing but black...