I Write Sins Not Tragedies (Dallon's POV)

-One day before Valentine's Day-

Thank god yesterday was Friday. Fridays will always be better than Sundays, or any other day for that matter, except Saturday, which was today. I opened my eyes and saw that Brendon was still sleeping in my arms. I smiled and gently grabbed my phone off of the table. I saw that I had a text from Ryan.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey man," I replied.

"What are you up to?" he asked after a few minutes.

"Just woke up," I replied.

"Oh. Are you busy today?" he asked.

"Probably not," I replied.

"Do you want to do something?" he asked.

"Sure. Like what?" I asked.

"You can come over if you want and we can play video games and shit if you're into that," he replied.

"I'm a huge gamer! What time works for you?" I asked.

"Awesome lol and whatever time is good for you," he replied.

"Alright. I'll come over after Brendon wakes up and goes home," I replied.

"Sounds good. See you later," he replied.

I smiled and put my phone down, but it slipped out of my hand and fell onto the table.

"Shit," I said quietly.

"Hm?" Brendon said as he stirred, indicating he was waking up.

"I'm sorry baby," I said. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"What? Oh it's alright," he said as he smiled and hugged me. "What were you doing anyway?"

"Texting Ryan," I said.

"Fun," Brendon said as he closed his eyes again.

"Oh no you don't," I said as I grabbed him and pulled him up.

"But I am sooo tired," he whined.

"Then go home and sleep," I said as I laughed.

"But your lap is more comfy than my bed," he said.

"Bren," I said as I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he grabbed the leg of my pants, pulling me back towards him.

"Whoa!" I shouted as I fell back onto the couch into his arms. "Nice maneuver."

"Thank you," Brendon said as he smiled and kissed me.

We sat and talked and ate breakfast for a good hour. After that, Brendon's mom called and said she wanted him home.

"Bye baby," Brendon said as he hugged me and kissed me.

"Bye," I said. "I love you."

"Love you too," he said as he waved and walked out onto the sidewalk.

I smiled and closed the door. I grabbed my phone from the table again and texted Ryan.

"Ok, Brendon just left, so I'm going to quick shower and then head over to your house," I texted.

"Sounds like a plan," Ryan replied.

I set my phone back down and ran up to my room. I grabbed a change of clothes and walked into the bathroom. I showered in like five minutes, surprisingly, and then got dressed. I walked back downstairs and left a note from my parents, who were at work. After that, I grabbed my phone and left. I walked the five minutes to Ryan's house. I walked onto his porch and knocked.

"Oh, hello," a woman said.

"Hi," I said with a smile. "Is Ryan here?"

"Oh, you must be Dallon," the woman said as she ushered me in. "I'm Ryan's mom."

"Nice to meet you," I said as I shook her hand.

"Ryan is up in his room," she said. "Up the stairs and the second door to your left."

"Thank you," I said.

She smiled at me and I walked up the stairs.

"Second door to my left," I said quietly as I looked. "There."

I was about to knock on the door, but stopped when I heard singing and a guitar. I figured it was Ryan. He has a really good voice! And he can play the guitar really well. I waited for a few more minutes before I knocked. The playing and singing stopped immediately and the door opened.

"Hey Dallon," Ryan said as he motioned me inside.

"Hey," I said as I smiled. "Was that you singing and playing?"

"Um, y-yeah," he said as he blushed.

"Dude, you're like really good," I said. "You could go places with that voice."

"Since when are you an expert on voices?" he asked.

"I'm not," I said as I laughed. "I just know a good voice when I hear one."

"Well, thanks," he said as he blushed again, which made me smile.

"Not a problem," I said as Ryan scooted closer to me.

"So, do you play or sing?" he asked.

"I sing a little and I play bass," I responded.

"Really?" he asked. "That's pretty cool."

"Yeah. Do you do anything else besides sing and guitar?" I asked.

"I am practicing bass, but I'm not very good at it," he said.

"I'm sure you're great!" I said as I rested my hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, but I doubt it," he said as he blushed again.

"Stop being so hard on yourself," I said.

"I-I'm sorry," he said as he looked away.

"Hey, I'm not yelling at you," I said as I grabbed his face and looked at him.

What happened next... Wow. Ryan looked into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked out of my mind.

"I-I'm so sorry," Ryan said as he ran out of the room.

*A/N* I would have probably posted this yesterday, but I was in the city all day annnnnnd I finally got my nose pierced! YAY! I really hope you like this and I hope it was somewhat worth the wait. Love you all, my little cupcakes <3~