The End of the Beginning (Dalllon's POV)

I just got off the phone with Spencer, Brendon, and Ryan. I have to admit that it was really awesome to talk to them all again. I missed them all so much. I haven't seen Spencer since he helped set my band up, and then Ryan and Brendon since Valentine's Day so many years ago... I do also feel better about talking to my high school love again, even though I just basically said that. I really miss Brendon and I really want to see him again. Maybe I should try and catch an earlier flight our there to surprise them all... I gotta get on that!

I walked back outside after I finished my shopping and then drove home. Once I got home, I put everything away and walked to my desk in my music room. I sat down and opened my laptop. I went on twitter for a little bit. Ok, it was more like a half hour, but you know what I mean. Ok, Dallon, stop procrastinating! This is Brendon and Ryan you're seeing! Get to it, man!

"Searching on the internet!" I sang.

I stopped singing that little bit when I finally found a flight about an hour out of where the guys lived. I booked it and then went back on twitter. No life, alright?

"Hey babe," Breezy said as she walked up behind me and hugged me.

"Oh hey," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"I talked to a few old friends and made plans to fly out there in a few days to see them," I said.

"Who?" she asked.

"Spencer, Brendon, and Ryan," I responded.

"Brendon and Ryan?" she asked. "Are you all friends again?"

"Yeah," I said as I smiled.

"Aw, that's good," she said as she smiled as well.

"Is that ok that I'm going out there to see them?" I asked.

"Yeah, not a problem," she said.

"You're welcome to come with," I said.

"Nah, it's you and your friends," she said. "You go and catch up with them."

"Thanks baby," I said. "I just want to make sure that you'll be ok. I don't need anything happening to you and the baby while I'm gone."

"Nothing will happen," she said as she laughed. "I'll make sure of it!"

"You're the best baby," I said as I stood up and hugged her.

"I love you, Dal," she said.

"I love you too," I said as I kissed her.

"When are you leaving?" she asked.

"Tomorrow actually," I said.

"Oh, I thought you said in a few days," she said.

"I may or may not have exaggerated that part," I said.

"Oh Dallon," she said as she laughed.

"I should probably start packing," I said.

"Need help?" she asked.

"No, hun," I said as I took her hand and led her to the living room. "You sit down and relax."

"But I want to help you," she pleaded.

"Baby, I thank you for the thought, but you need to rest. You've been on your feet a lot lately," I said.

"Alright, you win," she said as she slumped back on the couch.

I smiled and kissed her, then I went into our room and packed. It took me about an hour or so, but I wanted to make sure I had everything, considering that I leave tomorrow around nine in the morning. After I was done, it was around seven, so I finally decided to make supper for Breezy and I. Once I was done, I brought a plate out to her and we sat and watched tv and ate. After we were done, I cleaned up and we just cuddled on the couch. I always loved doing that with her. Around eleven, we went up to bed and we both quickly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning at seven thirty to my alarm blaring. I groaned and turned it off. I laid in bed for a few minutes before I got up. I realized that Breezy was still sleeping, obviously, so I decided that I should probably be quiet. I quietly got up and walked into the bathroom. I changed into the clothes I left out and fixed my hair. Once I was done, I packed the rest of my bathroom things and put them in my suitcase. After that, it was about eight fifteen. I put my things by the door and then walked back into our room. I gently kissed Breezy goodbye, since I'd be with the guys for about two weeks, and then I grabbed my things and left.

I got to the airport around eight forty-five, fifteen minutes to spare before they were supposed to call numbers for my plane. I walked around and grabbed a little breakfast before I sat down and ate and waited for my plane. A few minutes after nine, they called my number and I boarded my plane. I've flown before, but I was still nervous. I was also nervous about seeing everyone again, but mostly Brendon.

Around eleven, my plane landed and I got off and got my suitcase within fifteen minutes. I walked outside and called for a cab. Like I said, this airport was about an hour away from Spencer's place, but it's well worth the drive. About ten minutes later, a cab pulled up and I loaded my things in and got in. I told him where and he smiled and drove off. A little over an hour later, we arrived and I payed the man, giving him a nice tip. I grabbed my suicase and my carry-on and walked up to the house.