Tom x Bullied!Reader: Rescued; Part 2 (Final)

Start from the beginning

Slice.

Tom's Pov

"S-Sorry T-Tom! I-It won't happen a-again!"

(Y/N) was tearing up. Oh no. Before I could respond, she dashed out of the room without looking back. I quickly got up.

"(Y/N)!"

I yelled as she left the room. I felt a pain on my chest and slowly sat back down.

"Why didn't you chase after her Tom?"

Edd asked.

"I think she wants to be alone. Why else would she have ran off like that."

I sighed as I looked at Edd.

"Tom. Did you see how depressed she looked? I'm pretty sure she ran off because there was too much pressure on her at the moment."

Edd stopped and took a sip from his cola.

"Why else would she have run off?"

Edd asked.

"Maybe she just wants to be alon-"

I was interrupted by Edd.

"Tom. You're really blind. Can't you see she ran off because she didn't want to embarrass you? I'm pretty sure she needs you right now. She must be bawling her eyes out. Go to her Tom."

I quickly got up.

"You're right Edd. I need to go help (Y/N)."

I started to run towards her room.

"I ship it."

Edd said before taking a sip from his cola again. I twisted the door knob on (Y/N)'s door but it wouldn't open. She had locked it. I knocked on her door loudly.

"(Y/N) open the door!"

I shouted at the door. It was silent for a few moments before I spoke again.

"(Y/N)! Please open the door. I want to help you."

A small blush formed on my face.

"Go away Tom."

I heard (Y/N) call back.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!"

It became silent again. It was clear she wasn't going to open the door. I looked around and found a bobby pen. I took it and pulled back the end of it so it could be straight. I slided it into the key lock. After a few failed attempts, I got the door open. I flung it open quickly.

"(Y/N) you've go some explaini-"

I backed up slightly in shock. (Y/N) was covered in her own blood from cuts along her upper legs and on her hands. She was crying. She stood up and looked at me, still in tears.

"I-I told you t-to go a-away Tom."

She stuttered on her words.

"(Y/N)... Why? Why do you do this?"

I walked over to her and grabbed her wrist, looking at her cuts on her hand.

"Because everyone wants me dead!"

She yelled before she pulled her hand away.

"They say kill yourself. You're disgusting. You're worthless. Your friends don't deserve someone like you. A-And-"

I could feel her breaking down. I stopped her in mid words as I grabbed her shoulders and glared at her in her beautiful, teary, (E/C) eyes.

"Look at me (Y/N). Don't listen to them. You're a beautiful young girl who doesn't need listen to their crap. Their just jealous of how beautiful you truly are. You're ruining you body by cutting it with blades. Please stop cutting, I don't want to lose you to an accident. But they were right when they said your friends don't deserve you. But not in the way you think. We don't deserve you because you're too precious, kind-hearted, innocent, and beautiful. You're you, and I don't want to lose you. Because I..."

I looked up at her. She had a dark blush spread across her face. The room was a dim dark. I felt myself burn up as I was about to confess.

"I... like you... No, I l-love you. Even since I laid eyes on you I felt this way."

(Y/N) was in shock. She had stopped trembling.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Before I could let her speak. My hand pulled her towards me where our bodies were barely touching. I lift up her chin so her deep (E/C) eyes. I grabbed her head with both my hands and helped her up so I could kiss her. My hand went behind her head for support. After a few moments she kissed me back and tilted her head sideways, deepening the kiss. After what seemed like forever, we both pulled away for air. I looked into her (E/C) eyes. Before we pulled away from. We stayed silent fora few moments. Processing what just happened.

"I love you too Tom."

(Y/N) spoke up. I was filled with joy. I went over and scooped her up bride style.

"Let's go fix those scars if yours."

I said cheerfully before caring her out of the room. I finally have (Y/N) on my side! I love her, and she loves me back.