Paul x Doctor!Reader x Red Leader!Tord: Compassionate

Start from the beginning

"Sir..? Are you alright?"

"No."

He turned away from me and sighed.

"Nothing is okay."

I could see a few tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Does the pain hurt that bad? I can get you something to help you sleep if-"

"It's not the pain."

I could hear him breaking down.

"I'm such an idiot. I lost my friends for this?"

He looked at his arm.

"Can you move it?"

"No."

He didn't make eye contact. I helped soothe the pain and rubbed a liquid on his scars. He flinched.

"Sorry it might sting but it'll help stop the pain."

I tried calming him down.

"Red leader-"

"Call me Tord."

I looked up at him surprised. Did he... trust me? Strange. Maybe he hit his head or something.

"(Y/N)... I want to ask you something."

Woah. He knows my name...

"I'll do anything you ask me to do."

I started wrapped bandages around his deep scars. This time they would be properly wrapped.

"Do... Do you think of me as a bad person."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him confused.

"I'm unsure of what you mean by that Tord."

I then smiled at him.

"But if you truly are asking my opinion then I can tell you that towards me, you're not a bad person. To be honest I look up to you."

When I finished wrapping his scars I looked up at Tord. He was looked at me with a spark in his eye. I blinked and looked at him in confusion. He grabbed my wrist with his left hand.

"T-Tord?"

I asked confused. He pulled me towards him and gave me a hug. I felt my face burn up quickly. Why did he hug me.

"Please never leave."

He whispered to me.

"I-I would never leave the institution Tord.."

His hug became tighter.

"I didn't mean that.. I meant never leave me.."

My blush become darker. A smile slowly formed on my face. I placed my one of my hands on his light brown hair and the other on his back.

"Heh... I won't. I promise."

He pulled away. He had a smile on his face. A few tears had run down his face. I slowly wiped them away.

"Tord. You need to get rest. Stay here for the night. I'll see you tomorrow. Alright?"

He nodded at laid back on his bed.

"Thank you."

He whispered. I turned off the lights and closed the door. I sighed and started walking down the hall to my room. Before I got to my room, I bumped into Paul on the way. I waved at Paul.

"Hey Paul. Where'd you go earlier? You left me to deal with Tord alone."

I narrowed my eyes at Paul awaiting his excuse.

"Ah.. Sorry. I had to do some stuff..."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of stuff?"

"You know... stuff..."

I sighed and just ignore what you just asked.

"So how's your eye? Does it hurt anymore?"

You asked Paul, changing the topic.

"Oh it's actually feeling pretty great. Thanks for helping heal it."

A small blush appeared on his face. I smiled as well. But then I realized he had a cigar. Ugh I didn't like that he smoked.

"Do you ever not smoke?"

"H-Huh?"

He gave me a confused look.

"It's just... You smoke a lot. It concerns me. It affects you health. You know that right?"

He looked at me for a few moments.

"(Y/N). I need to tell you something... something important."

I tilted my head.

"Sure I'm listening."

"I... I like you... More than a friend. I've always liked you... But Tord also likes you... I don't want to lose you to another man..."

My eyes widen.

"W-What?"

I stuttered as I felt my face heat up. Before I could answer he ran off covering his face. Leaving me there standing like an idiot.

"W-What just happened."

What am I supposed to do now? I don't know who to pick. Tord, or Paul.

___________________________________

I'm so sorry this sucked.

<33