69. Better as Before

Elizabeth's POV

These past few days have been incredible, completely stress free, however it has been quite chilly.

"Hey Harry!" I call out, walking out of the closet.

"Yeah! Coming!" He calls out and a few seconds later he stepped into the bedroom.

"Look what I found while organizing out closet." I smile, holding my hand out to hand him the piece of clothing.

"Oh, it's my old football jersey!" He smiles, while unfolding it.

"Do you think it would still fit?" I ask, my mind traveling back to our high school moments.

"I think so. Hopefully it does, let me see." He says before beginning to shrug it on over his grey muscle shirt. I smile,  as he pulled the fabric down his torso.

"It fits." I happily as Harry smoothed out the red fabric before he turned around giving me a full view is his last name, written out over the back of his shoulders in white letters, above the number thirteen.

"You had all of the girls after you with that jersey." I say as he turns back around to face me.

"And yet my eyes were only for you." He grins, reaching out placing his hands on my waist tugging me to him. I smile bitting on my lower lip, feeling my cheeks brush.

I giggle. "We were such the typical high school couple. The cheerleader and the jock."

"I have no regrets." He shakes his head before leaning down kissing me once more but before I could deepen the kiss and ask for more he pulls away.

"As much as I would like to kiss you all day. I have to go to the bank." 

I pout. "Okay."

"I'll be back soon." He says kissing me once more before releasing me and heading out the door.

Wait, I don't have to wait here for him. I can go too.

Quickly I walk to my side of the bed shrugging on my white converse over my feet before running out the bedroom.

"Harry, wait!" I yell rushing down the stairs. Harry glances up at me, taking the keys off the key holder on the wall by the end off the stairs.

"I want to go with you." I smile, stepping off the last step.

"Uh, baby I would like you too, but it's really chilly outside." He says, gently telling me not go with him.

"I could kiss your neck all the way there." I say sing song voice, teasing him, grinning.

Harry narrows his eyes at me, an amused smile pulling on his lips. "As tempting as that sounds, I really don't want us ending up having a car crash."

"I won't take long." He smiles, giving me a soft kiss on my cheek. "I'll bring you something to eat."

Harry turns around and before he could take another step, I crouch down to the floor and wrap my arms around his leg before sitting on his foot.