18. Touch: Best Form of Self Expression

Please read author note at the end! :)

Elizabeth's POV

Once the afternoon came Harry and I finally took it upon ourselves to get out of bed. Harry got up and headed straight for a shower while I headed downstairs to drink a cup of tea.

I stood in front of the kitchen island flipping through a fashion magazine trying to see what the new trend is. I pick up my mug off the black marbled counter top taking a sip of my tea feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I swallow, hidding my smile behind my small cream colored mug.

"Hmm, I love it when you wear my clothes." Harry whispers, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck, his hands moving to my waist. I smile setting my mug back down.

"It's incredibly sexy." He smiles, the stubble on his chin tickling my skin.

"It also presents us with so many possibilities." Harry whispers in my ear as his grip tightens on my waist. My eyes widen as his right hand glided down my leg to my inner thigh raising the hem of his shirt as his hand trailed up.

"Harry!" I blush, placing my hand over his; stopping him before his hand went to a place where it normally isn't and hasn't been.

"What?" He says acting surprised as I turn to face him, a huge grin on his face. "It's not my fault you look incredibly hot and irresistible. Am I not allowed to show my affection towards my beautiful wife?"

"Yes, of course you can." I smile placing my hand on his bare chest. He was barefooted dressed in a pair of loose grey sweatpants.

"But you're being overly affectionate."

"My hormones go off the grid whenever your around, especially now when your practically half naked under my shirt." He grins pressing his lips once on mine picking me up placing me on the counter.

"Harry!" I giggle against his lips. "What has gotten into you?"

"Love, baby!" Harry yells, a huge smile on his face. "Love love love!" I laugh.

"Sweet love for you." He smiles placing his fingers beneath my chin.

"I love you." I say sweetly, smiling at him. He smiles, tilting his head to the side looking at me with soft green eyes.

"I love you." He replies placing his lips over mine.

Harry and I sat in the living room watching CSI: Criminal Scene Investigation eating popcorn and gummy bears. I was sitting on his lap my legs stretched out on the couch. I placed the bowl of popcorn down on the coffee table, once the commercials started, grabbing the gummy bear bag digging through looking for a red one.

"Harry," I smile feeling his hand trailing up my left leg.

"What?" He asks. I look up at him arching a brow.

"What? I'm just touching you." He shrugs, a small grin plastered on his face.

"Don't babe, it's distracting."

"Really?" He grins, amused and intrigued, his eyes twinkling with playfulness.

"You know it is." I blush.

"No babe, I don't know." He says shaking his head.

"What does my touch do?" Harry asks trailing his hand higher up my leg to my inner thigh, his fingers warm against my skin making me melt inside.

"Same as when I do this." I say innocently placing my hand on his bare torso, slowly trailing it down his stomach; my fingers feeling his soft skin. Just before my hand reaches the waistband of his pajamas, he places his hand over mine stopping my movement.