46. Plans

Elizabeth's POV

In the time that I have spent here the only thing that I have gathered is that my father was doing blood work and that something is off with me. Maybe something is different in my blood? I honestly have no clue but what I do know is that his research is about me and my father felt that it is very important to know considering the time he has consumed in this project. What saddens me is that I may be the cause of his death or the madness that grew in him as the people around him seemed to think.

"Babe, come on. Come to bed." Harry says behind me as I continued to flip through my dad's files.

"I have to figure this out but I keep having no luck." I say with a sigh, sagging in defeat letting the papers in my hand fall back on the table.

"That's because you've been at it all night, love." Harry says placing his hand on my waist. "Sleep, Elizabeth."

"I can't sleep Harry!" I snap at him. "I have to figure this out. Clearly, there is something wrong with me why else would my dad be doing all of this shit! I have to know what it is! I have to know what he died for and..." I pause letting out a breath, rubbing my hands over my face.

"Okay, that's enough of this." Harry says. I frown removing my hands from my face before feeling him wrap his arms around me tossing me over his shoulder.

"Harry, what are you doing!" I scowl holding myself up, pressing my hands on his back.

"I'm taking you to bed." Harry says nonchalantly, turning around walking out of the room. "I'm not going to let you loose your mind over this shit too. You are perfectly fine to me, there is nothing wrong with you."

"Harry, put me down or I swear I won't talked to you for the rest of the night." I warn.

"That's okay." Harry replies walking up the staircase. "You'll be asleep anyways."

After Harry made me change and climb into bed, he went to go quickly lock up all the doors. I lay on my side suddenly feeling the bed dip behind me as Harry climbed into bed. Feeling him draping his arm around me, I took hold of his wrist pushing him off.

"Oh, real mature, Elizabeth." Harry says and I could practically imagine him rolling his eyes as he shifted in bed.

"I'm trying to be mature unlike you." I say shifting onto my back to look at him. "I'm trying to figure this out."

"I know you are." Harry replies. "I am trying to figure this out as well."

"Are you really? Because it seems to me that the only thing you are doing is trying to put it off."

"Just because I want you to take a break and rest does not mean I do not care." Harry scowls. "I'm sorry that me caring for your well being comes to such a great inconvenience to you."

I sit up in bed, annoyed. "There maybe something wrong with me Harry. Can't you see that?"

"There is nothing wrong with you!" Harry exclaims, holding his hands out. "God dammnit! We shouldn't have come here in the bloody first place!"

"Whatever, Harry." I groan, getting up out of bed.

"Where are you going now?"

"Away from you. I'm sleeping in a different room." I reply stepping out of the bedroom.

The next morning I wake feeling quite tired. However, as much as I want to just stay in bed I can't. Despite of everything Harry and I have grown through, last night was the first time I have not slept with him after a fight but I'll admit sleeping in my parents room made me feel like they were here.