40. Too Far

Please play song when it says to. It'll add to the scene :)

Song: Tall heights- Spirit Cold

Elizabeth's POV

I grin against Harry's lips as he leaned down kissing me once more.

"I love you. I love you." He whispers kissing my lips then my cheek. "I love you. I love you." He says moving down to my jaw and neck. I giggle turning my head away and he lets out a small chuckle.

"I really really do." Harry says, moving his head out of my neck, to gaze down at me. His eyes were soft and warm, like a calm surface of the sea, a silly grin plastered on his face and I don't think I have seen him this happy before. I bite my lips together to hide my own silly grin.

"I love you more." I grin, reaching up, gently pushing his curls off his forehead, feeling a thin line of sweat but I didn't care.

My eyes casually move down to the silver chain dangling around his neck, I let out a small breathy laugh reaching out with one hand to touch the charm; remembering the first day that I saw this was on the school camping trip. Despite that by some way we were connected from the start, it still amazes me that little did we know that from that day on we would end up spending the rest of our lives together.

"It was you and me from the start wasn't it?" I mutter, gazing back up at him.

"Yeah. At least I hoped for it." He smiles.

"Thank you." I say after a moment.

"For what?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

"For everything." I shake my head. "For loving me, for keeping me safe, for being my home."

"Oh baby, I'd give up my life for you. I'd give anything and everything to see a smile on your gorgeous face." He smiles leaning down rubbing his nose against mine.

Harry's POV

I smile walking towards the side of the bed, seeing Elizabeth fast asleep. I lean down pressing my lips on the nape of her neck.

"Baby wake up." I smile, kissing her once more, brushing my fingers through her hair.

"Ugh, hell no." She groans raising her hand up to wave me off.

"Still tired?" I ask.

"Harry!" She gasps, lifting her head up to look at me.

"What? I didn't mean it like that." I chuckle.

"We have to leave today babe. But I think we should take a shower first."

"Okay." She sighs, pouting at me, sitting up in bed. "Carry me." She smiles, her eyes closed, arms out wide for me.

I let out a small laugh leaning down scooping her up into my arms. 

"You suck for waking me up early." She mutters, leaning her head against my chest.

"You're really moody this morning. Are you sure your not on your period? Did you leave any blood on the sheets?" I tease, turning my body slightly around to look down on the bed.

"Harry!" She groans, annoyed.

I laugh. "Shh babe. Keep it down, our neighbors will get the wrong idea. These walls are thin."