29. End of the Day

Author's Note

PLEASE PLAY SONG WHEN I TELL YOU IT'LL BE WORTH IT! XOXO

Hello my loves! So I am updating again because I had a bit of time on my hands. Besides, I really didn't want to leave you all hanging. I really hope you enjoy this chapter please let me know!

On another note I am so sad and heartbroken to hear what happened in Paris. The world should be a beautiful place, we should all love and support eachother.  Love you!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Playlist:

Love me or leave me- Little Mix

End of the Day- One Direction

Eavesdrop - The Civil Wars.

Please don't forget to vote and share my darlings! But mostly please don't forget to comment because I really enjoy what you all have to say. LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY! Xx

Harry's POV

It's 3:30 a.m when I finally pull in front of Niall's house and it's not because he lives far away; it's because I was mindlessly driving around thinking about what I'm going to say.

But no matter how much I try to think of the right things to say, no matter how much time I take to try to find the right things to say it still won't justify what I did.

Please, please just let her give me the opportunity to explain. I know I fucked up big time. I hurt her like Aaron hurt her but please just let her give me a chance to make things right.

Elizabeth's POV

I sit in the dark on Niall's bed trying to go back to sleep, but I can't. I only slept for an hour and ever since then I've been crying my eyes out desperately muttering a prayer for the ache in my chest to disappear.

I sigh getting up off the bed grabbing my phone heading downstairs. I step into the dark living room using my phone as a light source. A small smile tugs on my lips when I see Niall fast asleep on the couch but my smile quickly fades when I hear a car door slam outside.

I frown heading towards the front door. As I steal a peek through the small window my heart suddenly drops seeing Harry.

Oh no, he's here. Can I face him? Maybe.

I take in a deep breath before unlocking the door.

"What are you doing? What are you going to say?" I hear Harry mutter to himself his back facing me, completely oblivious that I opened the door.

"Harry?" I mutter stepping out into the cool breeze.

Harry turns glancing up at me from the bottom of the porch steps, dressed in his pajamas, his hands shoved into the pockets of his dark jacket. His facial expression, however, I can't see since the porch light didn't reach down to him.

"Hi." He mutters.

"What are you doing here?" I ask cautiously.

Please please don't come closer.

"I don't know. I... I don't know what I'm doing here." He replies shaking his head seeming at a loss. "I wanted to talk but I also want to give you your space and-"

"Elizabeth?" Niall says from behind me, interrupting Harry. I turn my head to peek inside seeing him walking his way over rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing outside? Who's at the door?" Niall asks coming to stand next to me before his eyes landed on Harry.