56. Explosion

*Credit of pic goes to owner*

Elizabeth's POV

The next day for school I changed into a pair of light denim skinny jeans with a pair of white converse and a blouse that was tight around my bust but loosely fanned out at the bottom. I didn't have the energy to come to school today, honestly I don't why I even come but Niall says it's never a bad idea to be prepared. Besides, I need the distraction.

Harry and I really haven't talked much, I mean we are okay but we just don't know what to say.

I walk down the hall with my textbooks in hand and my bag over my shoulder, messily scribbling down notes from my previous class. I groan when someone crashed into my left side, knocking my textbook out of my arms but managed to keep my grip on my notebook.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." A male voice says, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Here, let me." He says bending down before giving me a chance to get a look at his face. Quickly, he picks my textbooks off the floor before handing them to me.

"Thank you." I mutter, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry, I do have a bad habit of not looking where I'm going." He chuckles, his brown eyes soft and friendly.

"Oh, I'm Will by the way." He adds holding his hand out to shake mine.

"Elizabeth." I reply back, giving him a small smile.

"I know who you are, silly. You'd have to be living under a rock to not know your name."

"Right." I mutter, looking down at my feet.

"Well I have to get going but it was nice meeting you." He smiles, touching my upper arm before turning around.

"You too." I nod as he gives me a small wave walking away in the other direction.

I sigh, as my eyes flicker across the hall and spot Caroline scowling at me with a strong angered expression, her arms crossed over her chest. She rolls her eyes at me before turning on her heel walking down the other hall.

What the hell was that about?

Making my way down towards the dining hall I spot Harry leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. Taking this time to my advantage, since he hasn't spotted me yet, I decide to check him out. He looks so much leaner and toned than before, he has always looked glorious but lately it's been magnified to a million and secretly I thank Niall and Louis for their constant ordering him around to work out.

The muscles in Harry's arm are much more defined through his sweatshirt, the material clinging tightly around them as well across his chest and torso.

"Hey, H." I smile.

"Hey baby." He says leaning away from the wall, stepping forward, placing his hand on my waist before giving me a gentle kiss. "How are you doing?"

"Okay." I mutter, placing my hands on his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath the dark material. "And you?"

"Okay." He replies. "Are you ready to go to lunch?"

I nod and he laces his fingers with mine before leading us inside.

We were all sitting around our usual table, talking amongst ourselves but to be honest I wasn't really paying attention. I was sitting on Harry's lap with my side resting against his chest, while his cheek rested against the top of my head, his arms wrapped loosely around my body. I catch glimpse of Niall looking over at me holding his water bottle halfway to his mouth. I frown and quickly look away from him snuggling closer into Harry's chest.