15. Sneak Attack

Author's Note

Hey my loves! How are all of you doing? Do feel free to comment the answer down below.

Here is another update which I hope you all enjoy. Hopefully you all have enjoyed the recent post I've made; I haven't really heard anything but that's okay. No pressure :)

Love you all sooooo much. Please share and vote!! <3

Harry's POV

In the evening Liam and Sophia came over to drop off Misty. As soon as Misty walked into the house she quickly ran over to me jumping up and down.

"Hey, baby, girl." I smile at her leaning down picking her up in my arms."Thanks, Liam for taking care of her."

"No problem." He says sitting down on the couch.

"Elizabeth!" Sophia called out running towards Elizabeth as she walked down the stairs wearing sweatpants, thankfully. I didn't want Liam seeing my babe in her knickers.

"Hey, Soph." Elizabeth smiled hugging her back.

My attention was taken away from them when Misty started to whine and turn in my arms in my arms. I let her down gently on the floor and she quickly dashed over to the door, touching her palm on the glass.

"Oh, you have to go for a wee?" I say walking over opening the door for her. She quickly dashed out running onto the grass as I stepped out behind her closing the door.

I smiled as Misty ran over to a pigeon near the fence, barking, scaring it away. The pigeon flew away startled before setting itself on the edge of the fence.

"Misty, I thought you had to take a wee." I said walking up behind her picking her up. "Leave the poor pigeon alone." She barked at the pigeon one more time before turning around licking the side of my face.

"Come on, let's go see mommy."

Elizabeth's POV

I turned my head when I heard the glass door slide open seeing Harry walking in with Misty in his arms.

"Hey, baby!" I smile as Harry set Misty on the floor running towards me.

"Hey darling." Harry replied standing up straight stretching out his arms.

"I was talking to Misty." I giggled picking up Misty sitting her on my lap.

"Oh, so that's how it's going to be?" Harry mutters narrowing his eyes at me. "We get a dog and your going to push your beloved husband away?" He says stepping down the few steps into the living room.

"Harry, don't be ridiculous." Liam smiled at him placing his arm around Sophia's shoulders on the couch.

"No, it's okay. " Harry says sitting beside me." I've heard this would happen but I just thought it would be a baby not a dog."

I roll my eyes at him and peck his lips.

"Here, Misty, show daddy some love." I smile holding Misty up to Harry's face so she would start licking him.

"Okay, okay, I love you too! Quit licking me!" Harry smiled pushing her away.

Monday morning, the weather wasn't all that great as Harry drove us to the academy. The clouds were grey and dark cluddered together in one huge blanket across the sky.

"I don't like having to go to school when the weather is like this." I say as Harry pulled into the school parking lot. "It makes me feel sleepy." Harry smiled pulling into a space.

"Hey, I thought this was my car?" I smile at Harry, once mind finally caught up to the now, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"It is but when I'm around, I'm driving." He winks at me before opening the door climbing out of the car. I laugh climbing out placing my bag on my shoulder shutting the door.