52. Touch

*Mature Content*

Author's Note:
Hello loves! How are you? :)

Okay before you begin on reading I'd like to say that I did my best. Some of you were asking for more details so I wrote this. Please keep in mind that I am not that great at writing explicit scenes but hopefully you enjoy it anyways. Oh and also I didn't write them using protection cause I just think it's a waste of time to do. Thank you so much for your support! Love you all sooooo much!

Unknown's POV

"Are you sure that's what they said?" He snaps, glowering down at me but he does not scare me.

"Well I'm telling you aren't I? I heard them outside John's office."

"Don't get smart with me." He hisses. "This is going to ruin everything."

I sigh. "So what's the plan now?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest.

"There is no way in hell i'm going to let that baby ruin everything I waited so long for." He says shaking his head walking over to the window.

"That little monster has to go and soon." He says, his voice laced with annoyance. "I just need time to think of something and once I do I won't stop until I do what I have to."

Harry's POV

It has been a few days since we went to go speak with Mr.Heartwood and all of this time Elizabeth had barely spoken to me. It's like she is frightened of me and I have no idea why. The only time we have spoken is briefly, and it's only to discuss what are we having for lunch or when we are hanging out with our mates; but even then she avoids me and just isolates herself away with the girls.

"What should I do Niall?" I ask, leaning resting my elbow on the table resting my cheek against my palm.

"Dude, why are you asking me?" Niall says, looking up from his textbook. "She is your wife."

"I know that." I say rolling my eyes. "But she doesn't want to talk to me."

"Well based on what you have told me why don't you just go over to her and try to reassure her?" He shrugs. "Tell her that the assumption of your love not being real isn't true. Which by the way, I honesty believe it isn't true."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, if your love for each other wasn't true then you wouldn't have fallen in the first place. Yes, Elizabeth wasn't waiting for you per say but she was meant for you wasn't she?"

"Yes but-"

"Then there is your answer mate. Stop freaking out over this. I'm pretty positive that there is another reason as so why you fell earlier than what you were supposed to and I will find it." He smiles, raising the textbook off the table. "It's somewhere in these books and we will find the answer soon enough."

"Thanks mate." I smile, turning my head looking over at Elizabeth who stood up from her table a few feet away heading over to the book shelf.

"I'm going to go talk to her."

Elizabeth's POV

I sigh, placing the book back on the shelf still not finding the one that is base on rare demon cases. Hopefully, Niall is having better luck then I am. Once we find the book that discusses the rareness of a fallen angel coming down to earth without their soulmate being ready, maybe then we can find the answer to everything.