17. Blooming Love

Author's Note

Hey my loves!:) How are all of you?

Today is a very big tragic historical even; it's 9/11. My love, prayers and respect goes to the families and lives lost that were affected. This day will never be forgotten. RIP

I wanted to distract myself so I decides to write this. I do have to say that this is longer than anything I have written before because I didn't know how to break it apart from the next chapter.

I am super excited for you to read this! I tried my very best to try to be detailed oriented so I hope it's enough. Please please tell me what you think!

Don't forget to vote and share! <3

PLEASE PLAY SONG ON THE SIDE! I WROTE FOR YOU WHEN TO PLAY THE SONG :)

Harry's POV

I took Elizabeth into the bathroom filling up the bathtub with warm water and bubbles; wanting to clean her up. I grabbed one of my shirts and a pair of her underwear placing them on the counter before helping her strip out of her clothes. I gently remove each piece of muddy clothing off her body tossing them into a pile on the tiled floor.

"Step." I gently order Elizabeth, holding my hand out helping her into the bathtub. Once she sits down I sit on the edge and begin scrubbing her body with a wash cloth.

Elizabeth stayed quiet as I scrubbed her arms and her back. I frown seeing a few scraps on her hands. I set the wash cloth down grabbing the shampoo squirting some into my hand before placing it on her scalp.
Elizabeth sighed, closing her eyes, hugging her knees to her chest as my hands lathered her hair. A small smile tugs at the corner of my lips knowing she was starting to relax.

Once I rinsed her off, I helped her out of the bathtub wrapping a towel around her. I reach over to the counter grabbing another towel drying her hair from root to tip.

"Thank you." Elizabeth whispers as I squeezed the water out of the tips of her hair.

"You're welcome." I say placing the towel back on the counter before unwrapping the towel from her body. I grab my navy blue shirt off the counter before pressing a kiss on her cheek; earning a small smile from her.

"Arms up babe," I order. Once I had Elizabeth head through the shirt help her push her arms through pulling the shirt down her body. I then grab her underwear and lean down for her to step through them.

She placed her hand on my shoulder for balance slipping one foot in then the other before I tugged them up, pulling down my shirt down to her thighs.

"Let's brush the tangles out of your hair." I say placing my hand on her waist gesturing her over to the mirror picking up her brush.

"How do you even know how to do this?" She asks. I look up and see her smiling shyly at me through the reflection, fiddling with her fingers.

"By watching you." I reply placing the brush back down once I was finished.

Suddenly, Elizabeth grabbed my face slamming her lips against mine. It took me a few seconds to realize what is happening before I kissed her back.

"Thank you again," she whispers, shyly. I smile kissing her nose.

"Are you hungry?" I ask. She nods, blushing.

"Okay, let's go find something for you to eat." I smile lacing my hand with her leading us downstairs.

I gaze at Elizabeth as she was happily eating the noodles I made for her; it has always been her favorite dish. She takes her final forkful of noodles before stepping off the stool beside me taking her plate to the sink.