22. Chilling behavior

Author's Note

Hello my loves! How are all of you?

I decided to write since I do have a bit of free time but I am sorry if there are any grammar errors I'm very sleepy. Its been a ling day but either way I do hope you enjoy this chapter so please let me know.

Also I am trying to work out a schedule for updates since I am writing a new story called Enticing. If you have or haven't checked that story out please do because I have rewritten a few things on what I have already posted.

I love you all so much, you are all so lovely to me and idk what I have done to deserve it but thank you! Love you!

Please don't forget to vote and share! <3 xoxo

Elizabeth's POV

I tug the bed sheets up to my chin feeling cold blinking my eyes open. I take in a deep breath rubbing my face with my hands turning my head to glance over at Harry, but he wasn't there. Instead, all that was left in his space was a head imprint on his pillow. I frown slowly sitting up glancing around the room before standing up.

Harry's POV

It was pretty dark outside since it was only 3:30 in the morning. I smile sliding the back door closed once Misty walked back inside heading straight over to her bed.

I head into the kitchen to fill up a glass of water. I took a sip before reaching over the counter closing the small window above the sink so the cold air wouldn't get inside the house. I drank down the last bit of water placing the glass down in the sink before feeling two arms wrap around my waist.

"What are you doing up, baby?" I smile placing my hands over Elizabeth's that were resting on my stomach. I could feel her rest her cheek against my bare back along with the soft bed sheet.

"I was cold and you were gone." She mutters sleepily.

"I just took Misty outside cause she was crying." I reply turning around to face her. She took a step back away from me hugging the white bed sheet around herself.

Elizabeth still looked half asleep, still blinking one eye then the other trying to adjust to the bright lit up kitchen as she starred up at me.

"You should be in bed, you're practically sleep walking." I tease making her let out a soft sweet laugh.

"I'm amazed you made it downstairs without falling." I add guiding her out of the kitchen turning off the lights.

"I'm not that sleepy." She protested as she approached the stairs.

"Baby, you can't even keep your eyes opened." I smile before leaning down picking her up in my arms taking her up the stairs.
I gently place her back down on the bed before climbing in beside her. Elizabeth immediately turns on her side resting her head on my chest.

"Missed me?" I smile pulling the other bed sheets over us making sure her beautiful, soft skinned, naked body was covered.

"Mmhm, always." She mutters drapping her left arm around me nuzzling into my side. I tangle my legs with hers wrapping my arms around her pulling her closer.

"Go to sleep, angel."

"I love you." She sighs closing her eyes.

"Love you more." I reply kissing her head before closing my eyes letting out a deep sigh slowly falling back to sleep.

Elizabeth's POV

I smile walking into the bedroom freshly out of the shower wearing one of Harry's t-shirt to cover my body. I glance over to the bed where Harry was laying on his stomach, sprawl over still fast asleep, in his grey Calvin Klien boxers.