30. Marked

Author's Note

Hello my loves! How are you?

Okay, well first off I want to say that I know some of you will not agree with what I'm going to say next but that is okay.

I have decided from now on I'm not going to update until I reach a certain goal and the goal will determine by how much reads I've been getting on the story before. I know I might sound selfish and I am sorry. However, the reason why I am doing it is because it will give me more time to write a good update and it will also influence me to write better and make things the best they can be.

In a nutshell, if you reach my goal I will return the favor by making my updates longer and more interesting. Does that sound fair?

I have a lot going on right now, which involve work and other personal things so I would like all of you to know that when I update I'm using my free time to do so:)

I'd like to thank all of you for wanting to read my stories, for inboxing me about posting another update. I really do enjoy them it makes me feel like my writing is actually worth reading, so thank you. Please do feel to message me at anytime I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can and that goes for comments as well.

Love you all endlessly! Xoxo

Goal: 100 reads votes: 5 (I know 100 is a lot but I've been getting over 150 lately so I think it fair but do let me know what you think in the comments down below) <3

Elizabeth's POV

I blink my eyes open but immediately shut them trying to avoid the afternoon light shinning through the room. I take in a deep breath through my nose stretching out my limbs before turning on my right side drapping my arm over planning on resting it over Harry's torso but I frown feeling nothing. I blink my eyes open seeing the space next to me empty and my eyes slowly widen.

Oh no.

I quickly sit upright scanning my eyes around the room seeing Harry nowhere. I turn my head to look at the clock by the lamp, it read 2:30 p.m. I frown, untangling the sheets from my body climbing out of bed.

He didn't leave. Could he?

I shake my head not wanting my assumption of fear to be true. Yesterday, well this morning to be more exact, we finally came to an understanding so it's very hard for me to believe that Harry would just ran off once I fell asleep.

I push my hair behind my ear walking over to our closet hoping to find Harry standing inside looking for an outfit to wear but sadly he wasn't. I bite my lower lip feeling an overwhelming fear starting to build in my chest but it soon disappeared when I hear running water coming from the bathroom. I walk out of the closet towards the en suite bathroom grabbing the silver doorknob slowly pushing the door open taking a peek inside.

Harry was standing in front of the sink shaving in front of the lit up mirror. Beads of water ran down from his hair down to his naked upper body; the only thing that was covering him was a white towel around his waist.

"Hi." Harry says looking over at me in the reflection in the mirror. I let out a small breath of relief.

"What's the matter?" Harry frowns noticing my lack of response. I shake my head and pat my way over to him; the bathroom tile feeling cool beneath my bare feet.

"Nothing," I mutter placing my hands on the counter top, before leaning against it. "I just couldn't find you." I say glancing up at him as he gives me a small nod going back to shaving his face.