50. Doubt

Elizabeth's POV

"What's going on guys?" Niall asks, crossing his arms over his chest not amused by us hiding something from him.

I turn my head and look up at Harry with an anxious expression now that the shock of his slip up as slowly vanished. Harry looks back and forth between my eyes asking for permission and I nod. A slow smile pulls on Harry's lips as he wraps his arm around me pulling me into his side, his touch warm against the material of his shirt.

"Okay Niall, looks like you'll be the first to know." Harry says in a happy tone."Are you ready?"

"First to know what? What am I ready for?" Niall asks. I bit my lips together, giggling up at Harry.

"Guys, tell me!" Niall whines.

"Elizabeth is pregnant, Niall." Harry announces making Niall's expression slowly turn into confusion from anger.

"Wait, what?"

"I'm pregnant, Niall." I mutter, and as I say the words I still can't believe it myself.

"What?" Niall gasps, a huge smile erupting across his face. "When did this happen?"

"Harry, I thought you said she wasn't pregnant?" Niall says turning his attention over to him.

Huh?

"Well, I thought she wasn't but when we got back she gave me the news." Harry says, gently squeezing my side.

"Oh wow..." Niall says, shaking his head, trying to still comprehend the situation.

"Well, are you going to give me a hug or are you just going to stand there?" I giggle. Niall laughs opening his arms. I step away from Harry and walk into Niall's chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Congratulations, shorty. I'm so very happy for you." He whispers in my ear making me smile. I hug him tightly and kiss his cheek before pulling away.

"Congratulations, man." Niall smiles hugging Harry, giving his back a pat. "See? Now who would have thought you would ever have a baby?"

"Yeah, I know." Harry nods, placing his arm around me again. "I'm a very very lucky man." I look up at Harry and blush as he winks down at me.

"Well then now we definitely have to be more cautious then ever." Niall says, not in a sad time but just enough for us to focus.

"Yeah, we know." I mutter, wrapping my arms around my stomach as to give myself some form of security.

Everyone gasps around the room as we tell them the news. All of our friends look at us with wide eyes and mouths agape.

"Congratulations!" Louis yells quickly coming over wrapping his arms around me as others mover to hug Harry.

"This is the best news I have ever heard." Liam says hugging me then pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"Now, guys I don't mean to ruin the sweet moment but we also invited you guys over to share something else to you." Harry says after everyone hugged and congratulated us.

Harry takes the folded paper that Niall gave us out of his pocket and hands it over to Liam. I try to hide my frown as I grab hold of Harry's arm, leaning my head against the material of his soft sweater as Liam opens the note and they all gather together to look at its content.

"We have to be cautious from now on." Harry says after they looked at us with worried filled expressions after reading the paper.

"Well now that we kind of have an idea of who Peter is why don't we go talk to Mr.Heartwood about this?" Louis asks.