16. Tracking

Author's Note

Hey my loves! How are all of you doing today? I hope you all are good.

Here is another update which I hope you all enjoy. What do you guys think about Harry and Elizabeth getting more...steamy? Personally, I love it and I love writing it, so hopefully I'm doing a good job in that too.

Anyways, I love you all my darlings!

Enjoy! Please don't forget to share and vote!! <3

Elizabeth's POV

I let out a deep breath slowly coming to a stop, placing my hand on the side of a tree, my chest rising and falling at my rapid breathing. I sigh, licking my dry lips leaning against the tree slowly sinking myself to the ground.

What the hell did I do? How could I be so stupid, why did I even hook up with Aaron? I can't go back there.

I take in a sharp breath as tears formed in my eyes. I screw my eyes shut slamming my hand on my knee letting out a groan of frustration.

"Why did things get so complicated?" I sob, hiding my face in my knees as rain started to drizzle down. Could things get worse?

Wait, what if Harry finds me? I bet he has figured out what has happened by now. How humiliating, I don't want him to find me, not after knowing he has seen the pictures.

Liam's POV

"Did you find her yet?" I ask Harry through the phone walking over to my car.

"No, not yet." He sulks. "Have you heard anything?"

"It's okay, mate. We will find her soon. I asked around and someone told me she ran into the girls bathroom but soon left and ran outside to the forest heading west."

"Okay, thanks." He says hanging up as I climb into the car

Harry's POV

"Come on, pick up." I mutter through the phone waiting for Elizabeth to pick up as I park the car on the dirt road. I groan, annoyed when it went to voicemail.

"Where the hell are you, Elizabeth?" I sigh getting out of the car. I shove my phone into my pocket, as the rain started to pelt down harder.

I close my eyes, and concentrate trying to see where Elizabeth was. Unfortunately, I saw nothing but blurry patches. I shake my head annoyed at myself.

"Guess, I'll have to do it the old fashion way." I say before dashing into the forest, trying to focus on my hearing.

Elizabeth's POV

I lay wet and cold, in a fetus position, on the moist muddy ground. The sticks and leaves pocked at random places on my side but I didn't care. I want to stay here. I want to stay here and be away from everybody. I rolled onto my back and glancing up at the moon and stars.

"Poor, little, Elizabeth." I hear an animalistic voice mutter out of the darkness making my skin crawl. I gasp, quickly standing up, taking out the small knife that Niall makes me carry under my pant leg.

"Who's there?" I ask, scanning my eyes in the area around me.

"Who am I? You already know me. At least in your dreams." He laughs and I could pratically hear the smile in his voice; my eyes widen.

No, no! It was just a dream, he can't be real. Can he? My parents are dead.

"Yes, your parents are dead but I am not." He says answering my thoughts.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I press.

"I want to know as to why you are here all alone; crying."