33. Deep Emotions

Author's Note

Hey my loves! How are all of you doing?

I'm sorry. I know I said I'd post something sooner but I just hadn't had time to until now. Now, I do have to say that I am pretty excited for this chapter because as I was writing, it made me feel so many emotions ( sense the title) and I do hope it makes you feel the same way. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I'll be honest it did take me a while to write it because I was trying to make it as perfect as possible but I did my best.  LOVE YOU! 

Goal: 113 reads, 17 votes ( because it's the highest I've been getting but it's okay if you guys don't reach it.) 6 comments

Please my darlings do not forget to vote and comment I really do enjoy hearing from all of you. To be honest it's what I look forward to when I update getting to read your reactions. Recommendations are also very appreciated because I really enjoy writing and I work very hard to make this the best it can be and I just would love to share this with as many people as possible. XX :)

Elizabeth's POV

I smile at Harry, his kind words melting my heart.

"It was nothing, Harry." I say shaking my head. "Besides, I think it was about time for me to step it up."

"How's your lip?" He asks, changing the subject rather quickly, reaching over to skim my bottom lip with his thumb, his eyes immediately going frosty as he starred down at it.

"I'm okay, Harry." I grumble removing his hand from my face but sweeten the movement by pressing a kiss on his fingers.

"I swear I would have killed him myself for punching you if I wasn't so damn weak." Harry states in a sudden hard and angry tone.

I roll my eyes and lean over pressing my lips onto his to give us both reassurance that we are okay.

Gosh, I thought I'd never feel these soft lips again.

"I love you." I say starring into his eyes. Harry smiles is gorgeous shy smile.

"I love you too."

"You know I could have done that." I say, sitting on the kitchen counter top, as Harry places both of our breakfast on the counter beside me.

"I know. I just wanted to." He replies taking out two silver forks from the drawer before holding one out for me. I smile taking the fork before diving into my cheese omelet.

"Do they still hurt?" I ask Harry gesturing to his wounds before eating the last piece of my omelet after we stood in silence for about ten minutes. 

"No." Harry replies shaking his head drinking the last bit of his orange juice. "They are completely healed, just a little bit sore."

"Are you done?" He asks picking up his plate off the counter, pointing to my dishes, clearly not wanting me to worry. I nod jumping off the counter. 

I let out a small quiet sigh, leaning against the counter watching Harry walk over to the sink placing our dirty dishes into a pile. 

He's here... Here with me. Barely.

I peek up at Harry as he turns on the faucet, his back towards me and a sharp gasp escapes through my lips finally getting the chance to inspect his back. Purple and blue marks ran up and down his back, adjacent to each other, marking his beautiful skin that has been purposely tampered with.