10. Promises of You & I

Author's Note

Hey loves guess what? Double update just cause I'm very happy. Again sorry if this is crap I didn't have time to edit. Love you all sooo bloody much! Xx

Please don't forget to share and vote <3

Harry's POV

The nurse looked over Elizabeth and said that nothing seemed out of the ordinary; all her vital signs resulted normal. I took her back home and put her straight to bed.

"Hey, Harry!" I hear Niall call out, while I was in the kitchen, his voice ringing through the house. I closes the refrigerator door and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Niall, be quiet!" I whisper at him stepping into the living space. Niall blinked at me tossing his keys on the small table by the door before walking his way down the hallway towards me.

"How the hell did you even get into my house?" I asked him opening my can of soda taking a sip.

"The spare key you have hidden under the porch swing beneath the mat." He shrugged walking past me jumping over the couch taking a seat.

"Unbelievable." I mutter rolling my eyes walking over to the other grey couch taking a seat.

"What? It's not like I'm a stranger to you." He smiled, giving me his beat friendly smile. I shake my head.

"So how is she?" He asks leaning back against the couch drapping his arm over the back rest.

"All her vitals were good. The nurse said that it was probably her body's way of showing she was tired, maybe she was too stressed out." I shrug. "So I brought her here after she woke and told her to rest."

"It was really scary though. I mean I barely managed to grab her hand." Niall muttered and sighed as I reached over placing my soda down on the coffee table. "Nothing like that has happened to her."

"Is Misty with Sophia?" I ask changing the subject not wanting to discuss what happened anymore.

"Yea, she said to tell you not to worry; that Misty is in good hands. Liam has taken her under his wing." He replies letting out a small laugh. I smile, imagining Liam running around in his backyard with Misty.

"Hey, can I grab a water?" Niall asks standing up from the couch.

"Yea, go for it." I nod at him. I watch him as he walks around the couch past the stairs into the kitchen. I reach over to grab the remote off the coffee table when I hear Elizabeth chilling scream. I quickly stand up from the couch running to the stairs about to climb up them when Niall slammed into my side.

"Niall!" I groan, annoyed.

"Sorry!" He says as I dash my way up the stairs.

Elizabeth's POV

I step into the house slamming the door behind me.

"Where have you been, Elizabeth!" My father scolds as I walk into the kitchen where him and my mother were sitting at the table.

"Out." I say simply walking to the refrigerator grabbing a bottle of green tea. I turn to face him taking a sip of tea.

"Well it's almost three in the morning, so care to explain why you didn't all least call us?" He says standing from his seat. Oh, here we go.

"You don't have to wait up for me, dad, I'm not twelve."

"I wasn't worried about you when you were twelve because-"

"Oh, and now you are?" I snap at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You're two are never around!" I yell at him annoyed.