65. Together

Elizabeth's POV

I swallow removing my mouth out of the brunette's neck before letting her body fall limply on the ground like a rag doll. A smirk pulls on my lips at I glance down at the lifeless body, skimming my tongue over my top teeth to gather the blood around my mouth.

Hmm, this is delicious but most of all it's thrilling. I can do to them as I wish.

"Fun isn't it?" My dad says beside me. I turn my head to look up at him. His face was covered with fresh blood from his now drained victim.

"Look around

"Look around." He says raising his hand up, gesturing to our surroundings. So many people were running back and forth either chasing or being chased by a devil hound, making lame attempts at trying to fight back. "This is our doing love and it's just the beginning."

"Now, I think it's time for a little announcement." He adds, smirking at me. "You stay here and have another bite."

My lips pull into a please smile at his words before I leave him, dashing off into another direction.

Harry's POV

"Okay, so how are we doing this?" Louis asks, as we stand at the school entrance, looking out at the callous outside; each of us holding a different type of weapon at hand ready to use.

"You should go and try to help the other's while I go look for Elizabeth." I gently order. "Zayn and Liam can go check if the girl's are okay where they are hiding."

"Okay." Zayn nods, before gently hitting Liam's arm. "Come on." He says before they both sprint down the hall.

"Niall, you go with Louis."

He blinks at me confused. "What? I thought we were-"

"I have to do this on my own, right now Niall."

He frowns but reluctantly agrees with me by giving me a subtle nod.

"Okay." He mutters before him and Louis quickly make their way down the stairs, my eyes follow them until I catch glimpse of Elizabeth across the yard; close to the school entrance.

She was dressed in all black, her jeans ripped at the knees and her brown hair that was held up earlier now cascaded down over the material of her leather jacket in loose, chocolate waves. I watch in horror as Elizabeth grabbed someone pulling them to her chest, snapping their neck before letting their body fall to the ground. A second after, she dashed a few feet away before sneaking from behind a guy a few inches taller than her, baring her teeth before roughly tugging at his hair pulling his head to the side to sink her teeth into his neck.