Chapter 30: Sohyun's Afternoon

Start from the beginning

"Tsk. Yeah right. The only thing that needs improvement is your ability to make others feel better. I'm so not in the mood and I would really appreciate if you would save me the preaching and just leave. I have enough things to deal with." I said as I shoved my skirts and pants into my suitcase not bothering to look at him.

I heard as he quietly got up and slowly walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

"Aish. I hate this." I felt so upset with life that when my suitcase wouldn't zip all the way, I got angry and threw it down off my bed causing it to make a loud thud as it hit the ground.

I clenched my fists and hit my head repeatedly. "Why can't I ever do anything right! Why am I such a terrible person! Why does the world hate me!..." I curled up in a ball next my bed. "...why can't someone love me. Why am I hated by everyone I meet. Why. Why me? Why couldn't it be someone else going through this. Why couldn't it be Eunji!" I yelled to myself gripping the sides of my arms tightly.

I heard another knock on my door, then the door opened and in came my mother. I gasped as I quickly stood up right. "What are you doing. Don't you know we can hear you. I guess this is the fit you were throwing before you decided to killed that poor girl's mother. Wasn't it." Her voice became more assertive making me gulp. 'I don't really know what to say. I can't say she's wrong because I...actually..did throw this fit before wanting to kill Eunji's mother.'

"Wasn't. It." Mother repeated with more roar in her voice. My eyes shifted as I hesitantly nodded. "Y-Yeah...it was..Mother." My voice got quieter as I spoke.

She looked at my suitcase that was laying on the ground with some of my clothes spilling out. "So I'm guessing your done then?" She said gesturing to my suitcase and it being on the ground. "Uh no I-I still have som-"

She clapped her hands and a maid walked in not even ten seconds later and grabbed my suitcase and began dragging it out of the room. "N-No wait! I wasn't done packing!" I ran a couple steps closer to the maid when my mother stopped me letting the maid leave with my unzipped suit case and smirked as she slammed the door in my face.

I hissed as I stomped my foot on the ground instantly regretting it. My breath caught and I quickly ran into my bathroom making sure to lock the door.

I stood there by the door quietly trying to listen if my mother entered again. After a minute or two waiting there I gradually made my way to my mirror above my sink.

I looked at myself in anger and sadness. "This just isn't fair..." I whispered with my fists clenched. "I hate every second of this. I hate it..." I pulled out my makeup bag from the cabinet and re-applied my makeup because everything was smeared and gross looking. After being satisfied with my makeup, then I made my way downstairs giving looks to all the maids I walked past.

I walked into the kitchen where I heared talking and saw my parents. Father was at the table correcting a maid and how she is supposed to clean the counters. Mother was on her phone talking to someone. I stood there quietly waiting for them to see me which definitely took some time. Enough time for me to realize that they weren't packed up like me. Jungkook came up from behind me dressed in his lounge clothes as he went to the fridge to grab something. I stopped him by the arm as he walked past me. "Wait. Why aren't you dressed and packed up? Why aren't the parents?" I asked quietly him confused and scared to hear what he had to say.

"They didn't tell you?" He said in a low voice, "You're the only one that's leaving. I thought you knew that."

My eyes widened. "W-What? What are you talking about? They didn't say anything like that! Where am I going?!" I said in a loud whisper. "To go study abroad." He said simply and walked off. 'What! Study abroad! What the hell! Why?!' The more I thought about it, the more angry I was getting. But I knew no matter how angry I was there was nothing I could do. I stood there with my mouth left open and my heart getting heavier and heavier. "Close your mouth Sohyun, you don't want any flies flying in there. Not that there would be any. I just want you to close your mouth." Mother said as she put her phone in her new purse.