21. Wet dreams and very real Realities

Start from the beginning

Okay. Here I go.

"You want water?" She asked, and her voice was strange even to her own ears. In the shadows and silence of the night, it felt like a seductive song, a siren's call.

She could hear his breathing hitch and suddenly he was near her. She gasped when she felt his body behind her. Too close, yet too far away.

Only a step and she would be in his arms. She could have it all. Her dreams would come true. And it wouldn't just be dreams.

But she was afraid to take that step.

He was not.

His heart was not on the line, here.

He pressed an open-mouthed kiss to the back of the exposed skin and she gasped and moaned. He pressed another kiss at the top of her spine, in between the crisscross of threads on her back and she felt weak-kneed.

"If you want me to stop, please tell me now. If it goes any further, I am afraid I can't do it, I can't control myself." His voice was hoarse and pleading and thick with desire.

That was the push she needed. She turned back and pressed her body against his and he groaned as his arms went around her to pull her closer.

"My God, Alexandra, you don't know how much I wanted this." He said as he grabbed her by her hips and lifted her up to the kitchen slab, before he came to stand in between her legs.

She could feel how much he wanted this. Her cheeks heated as she stared in to his eyes. Dark and dangerous and addicting eyes. They could just look and make her feel like the most amazing, most wonderful woman in the world.

"God, you are so beautiful." He traced her forehead, to her eyebrows, to her cheeks, to her lips and pressed a kiss on her chin. His fingers followed his lips, now, down her chin, her neck. They traced her collar bones, gentle and then with pressure and she shuddered when his fingers moved down, further and further. They lingered closer to her heart and she was so sure he could hear her riotous heart, slamming against her breast, against his open palms.

His eyes were full of unquenched desire and she knew hers would look the same when he bent down and nuzzled her slender throat with his lips and grazed along it with his teeth.

She moaned as she bit her lips and pressed closer to him. God. She wanted the clothes between them gone. She wanted to touch him without any barrier.

"Do you like it?" He whispered, the sound of his voice deep and urgent as he pushed his fingers inside to find her naked, scorching skin. It felt like sweet relief.

She nodded. She couldn't find any words, nothing in her body was working the right way, when he was touching and teasing her and it was making her feel things she wasn't sure all right!

"Do you like it?" He pressed his lips against her neck and sucked and she groaned. It was torture. Pure and simple. And his voice was like a trail of fire on her body.

The pain in her core, the heat pooling between her legs, it was all so strange and different for her. He grabbed her hands in his and pressed it against his chest. "Tell me, Lex."

"Yes." She mewled, feeling wanton and shy at the same time. She pulled his hands and pressed it against her aching breasts, her eyes looking anywhere but at him.