He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf (18)

(A/N:) Feel free to beat me up in the comments >.<

Cedric's POV

"WHY IS THAT MOTHERF*CKER IN MY HOUSE!?"

I jumped up, rolled off of the bed, and promptly hit my head on the floor.

"Max, get out of my room! How many times have I told you to stay out!?"

"The same amount of times I've told you not to hang out with that dog!"

I rubbed my head, clenching my jaw to keep myself from letting out a groan of pain. That was gonna leave a mark. This was what I got after spending a night with Alyssa. The wrath of her brother, Maximus. I glared up at his bulky form from my spot on the ground. He looked intimidating- but really all bark and no bite. He couldn't do anything to me. After all, I was a werewolf.

Now please don't ask my why I entrusted my life secret to Alyssa and her brother. I really only wanted Alyssa to know, but as always, her brother had to rear his ugly head, and butt into our friendship. Thus, they both knew what I was.

Unfortunately, Maximus liked to hold that against me.

"What were you doing with my sister!?" He snarled at me, spit flying from his mouth. I mean come on. Say it, don't spray it.

I got up, rolling my eyes. "I wasn't doing anything. Can't you see we're both fully clothed?"

Alyssa got out of her bed, throwing her messy blond hair into a ponytail. "Leave my room. Now." She said firmly, using both hands to shove her brother out of her room. He left grudgingly, and my childhood best friend slammed the door loudly, locking it behind her.

"I'm sorry about that," She apologized, biting her lip.

I shrugged. I couldn't resist her sometimes. She really had the sweetest face- just like an angel. She didn't know how much she'd changed my life for the better. Just her prescence made me feel happier. "It's cool. Your brother couldn't do anything to me, the super sexy Cedric."

Alyssa grinned. "Yeah, right." She glanced at the clock. "Well, it's only 10 o'clock. Do you wanna go and grab something to eat?"

She had a smile on her face, but I could see that something was bothering her. It was all written in her amber eyes.

"Not before you tell me what happened last night." I sat down on her bed expectantly. Nobody just cried themselves to sleep for no reason. And it bothered me, more than it should have, that she wouldn't even tell me what was going on.

Alyssa sighed. "It was nothing. It's not important."

I groaned, falling backwards into the soft covers. "It was nothing important, and I stayed the whole night, to be woken up by your vicious brother. That sounds fair."

"Tough love, buddy."

I gritted my teeth. "Alyssa, you're my best friend and everything. But I've told you all my secrets. I've told you that I wasn't even human. And you can't even tell me this."

Alyssa sat next to me on the bed, moving so that my head was on her lap. She stroked my hair, and I closed my eyes at the familiar, comforting action. She used to do this all the time when we were younger. "Do you remember last year, when we watched Twilight?" She asked me, her soft voice soothing me. That was Alyssa. She would always just change the subject. Prefer to run away from her problems, rather than solve them.

"Mhm," I replied, not wanting her to stop stroking my hair.

"Remember Jacob Black?" She asked. I could tell by her tone of voice that there was a smile on her face. I opened my eyes to see her soft red lips curved upwards in humor. "Yeah, I remember," I said, smiling as well. "He was so annoying."