He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (5)

I bit my lip, trying to stall."That is a very interesting question that I may or may not know the answer to." I said, trying to sound as intelligent as possible while Ms. Reynolds stumped me with her unanswerable questions about biology. It's not like I actually listened. I was exhausted- blame it on horny teenagers.. I hadn't gotten any sleep last night, after getting to my flat.

Archer chuckled from beside me and I rolled my eyes. "Shut your a*s up fruitbox." Ms. Reynolds glared at me. "Journey Daniels, that is not how we talk in Ontario!" I stood up, clenching my fists. She was just testing my patience!

"Well that's how we do it in America, sorry babe." 

Ms. Reynolds opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Get out of my class!" She finally said, spit flying out of her mouth. I winked at her. "If you say so."

I gathered my things and stomped out, leaning against my locker and taking a deep breath. I really needed to stop doing things like that; I'd been like this in my last school and had almmost gotten expelled. I really had to stay here- I had nowhere else to go. 

The bell rang in a few minutes and I stayed at my locker, trying to calm myself down before math in 2nd period. I felt a warm arm around my shoulders and I turned, glaring, to see Archer with his arm slung around me. I stepped out of his reach, and narrowed my eyes. "Hello fruitbox." I muttered. He smiled at me, and I felt my heart jump. I bit my lip, wondering what that was. My cheeks colored pink as Archer looked me up and down. "For someone who spent the night with two people having sex, you clean up pretty quick."

I crossed my arms over my chest. I had actually worn real pants today, surprise surprise! I was in a loose grey v-neck tee, with white denim short shorts and black converse. "What is this, the 1800's? I'm not a slave you can decide whether to buy based on my looks. Oh wait, did I say slave? I meant maid!" I remembered the whole maid dress fiasco from yesterday, as clear as crystal. 

Archer rolled his eyes. "Get over that, most girls would die to wear something like that for me."

"Do you see me dead?"

"You might as well be, you're so boring."

"Screw you."

"Damn you."

"F*ck you!"

"I'll happily f*ck you." He grinned and winked.

I groaned and stomped off to 2nd period.

I sat in my seat at the back of the class, sitting back in my seat and trying to listen to Mr. Griffin. I was actually understanding the lesson when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked next to me to see... Ashley. She sneered at me, curling her pale lips in disgust. "I don't want to interupt your train of thought or whatever, but I just wanted to know what the hell you think you're doing with my boyfriend."

I raised my eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Archer, stupid! He's mine! I almost had him until you came to this school! Why don't you just move back to America!?"

I crossed my legs and twirled my pencil in my hands, laughing harshly. "I would like to do so many things with this freshly sharpened pencil. Like shanking someone.."

Ashley's mouth opened slightly. "Uh, what?" 

I rolled my eyes. Typical. "Look, Ashley," I spoke slowly, so she could have a chance of understanding me. I got the vibe that she wasn't that smart. "I absoloutley hate Archer. We have nothing going on. I want you to have him, darling. Please, take him away!"

Ashley stuck her nose up at me, sticking out her chest as well. "This isn't over, Journey." 

I smiled at her, nodding slowly. "Actually, Ashley, it is. Now go skip class so you can hook up with random guys in the janitors closet like always."