He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (13)

OMG GUYS. I am so glad none of you noticed this before I noticed it.

Journey's best friend? Her name is LES FIELDER. I don't know why I was writing Liz. Omg. I'm so sorry if you're confused but I'm WAY too lazy to go back changing everything.

I can't believe I did that. That was so stupid.

Okay. So, idk if I should change her name to Liz. Or keep is Les. Omg. Lol. I don't even know why I did that. Okay. I'm keeping the name as Liz. No one seemed to notice so..

Omg guys. Entirely my fault.

SO SORRY. :/

---

I leaned against the door and slid down it, breathing heavily. That was probably the stupidest thing I could have ever done in my life.

I'd streaked out of Archer's apartment and ran into mine, banging on the door until Haile finally opened up.

I slapped my forehead. "What's wrong with me?" I muttered. Who in their right mind tells their sexy god of a mate that they wanted to rip their clothes off? 

He might have forgotten before I'd opened my big mouth! It was a while ago that I told him, and he was in wolf form, so maybe he didn't remember or something. But I had to go remind him because I was embarrassed.

Haile grinned at me over a plate of cookies. "So.. did you guys kiss?" She asked.

I snorted. Well at least she wasn't gonna beat around the bush. I flipped her off and began to walk to my room, but she grabbed my arm.

"Seriously, did you and Archer kiss?" She asked sternly.

I rolled my eyes. "No, and don't worry, I'm not going to die. Archer and I are going to figure something out." 

Haile bit her lip. "So he told you didn't he? I can totally smell him on you." 

I sighed. "He told me a lot of things.."

My sister rolled her eyes. "Did he tell you what he was?"

"Werewolf.." I breathed, the last few moments rushing back to me. I subconsciously gripped the door frame for support. It had all happened way too fast.

"And.. what else..?" Haile prodded.

"Mates." 

Haile jumped out of her seat, grinning like a maniac. "So what do you think!? Is it amazing or what!?" She cried, twirling around.

I backed away cautiously. "Haile.. what the hell? I found out he's half animal, dumb a*s. Why would i be happy? I was almost scared sh*tless. If he wasn't my mate I don't know what I'd do.."

Haile glared at me. "You still don't get it. Archer isn't half animal. He's just part animal. He's mostlyhuman. So it's not that big of a deal."

I stared at her. "What? You're not honestly telling me that it's no big deal that my enemy is my soul mate and my soul mate is a werewolf!?"

My sister put a hand on her hip. "You just don't get it. Unrequited love is so sad."

I scoffed. "Unrequited? Who says it's unrequited?"

"Both me and Damien agree."

I crossed my arms. "Damien can bite me!"

At this, my sister narrowed her eyes. "Hey, that's only reserved for me! Stick to your own mate!"

My eyes widened.