He's Amazingly Hot, Charming and Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (11)

Journey's POV

"Journey, try this one on!"

I groaned and picked up the bright pink frilly shirt. "No way."  I protested.

 After what had happened in football practice, Valerie and Liz had dragged me out to the mall. We'd met Liz's friend Josh on the way there.

They'd both heard vaguely twisted stories of what had happened at practice (one had involved me beating Archer up, which didn't happen) and had agreed to take me out to make me feel better. Unfortunatley, neither had a clue in my dress sense.

Liz was into Abercrombie, pink, and skirts, while Valerie was into basketball shorts and tennis shoes. And Josh kind of scared me. He'd been staring at my chest the whole ride to the mall, but my mind was too busy thinking about Archer to tell him to stop.

Liz sighed. "You've turned down almost everything at this store, though!"

"Maybe that's because we're in Justice. Liz, you're in high school! Why do you even shop here!?" 

Liz shrugged. "Well.. I think their clothes are cute.."

I smiled and shook my head. Liz was crazy. 

It was weird hanging out with her, when she thought everything was ok but I had helped Archer cheat on her. It made me guilty everytime I looked at her. 

"What about this one?" Josh asked, holding up the tiniest underwear I'd ever seen in my life. I glared hard at him. "Put that thing down." I commanded. He dropped the underwear and put his hands up in defense. "Sorry, sorry."

I didn't even know Justice sold underwear. 

We left the store and I groaned. "Guys, I need to use the bathroom. I'll meet you at the exit in Macy's when I'm done."

"I need to go, too." Josh said. Valerie and Liz shrugged. 

They went their way and Josh and I started towards the bathroom. 

"So, Journey. I really like your eyes. I haven't seen a color like that in my life!"

I raised my eyebrows. "You've never seen anyone with grey eyes before?"

Josh shook his head. "You're really special, Journey. You know, you have really good features."

I winced. "Uh.. thanks I guess.. you too.."

Josh really didn't have good features. He had an orange spray tan and spiky blonde hair, and he looked like he was on steriods. His nose was squished up and his eyes were a dull blue. And to top it off, he was wearing a black muscle tee.

And he had no class whatsoever.

We reachd the bathroom and I headed for the ladies one, when I realized that Josh was behind me. I shot him a look. "Dude, the male bathrooms are on the other side."
Josh snorted. "You think I really want to go into the male bathroom?"

I gulped. This was not heading somewhere good.

"Josh, I honestly do not have any attraction to you so will you please leave me alone!?" 

The dim bathroom light was making Josh's eyes look less dull, and more creepy. 

He pushed me against the wall. "Shut up, b*tch, I know you've been sending me signs this whole night."

"What the f*** are you talking about!?" I yelled, looking around. The mall was about to close though, and no one was in the bathroom to save me.

"You were playing hard to get in Justice, you told me I had good features, and you didn't say anything when I was staring at your rack. Stop pretending like you're not a wh*re and f*** me like I know you've been dying to!"