He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (7)

(A/N:) Hey guys. :) Some people have private messaged me (the ones who are currently reading all 3 of my stories) & asked me why I upload a little faster for this story than any others. So I just wanted to say, it's really because at the moment, I'm really enjoying writing this & all the feedback I get, it's amazing! And I'm looking forward to developing the characters. Okay, sorry about the gushing; on with the story, lol.

I got home and jumped into the shower, making sure to wash my hands thoroughly. I let the warm water wash over me, calming me down a bit. Touching a wolf wasn't the best move I could possibly make, but something about it eased the anger I had with Archer. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a thick towel. 

I changed into a dark blue cami and grey cut off sweats, leaving my pale blond hair wet. I peered in the mirror, and a wave of sadness overcame me as I stared back into the same boring grey eyes I'd seen my whole life. I sighed and sat back on my bed. Was Les prettier than me? Why did Archer pick her and not me?

I groaned out loud. Great, now I was becoming a fan girl. Archer meant nothing to me. And all he wanted was to have sex with Les. 

That made me feel slightly better, but as soon as the good feeling came, it vanished. I was so selfish. If thinking about how Archer was sing Les made me feel better, then I was not a good person. Especially since Les was supposed to be my best friend. 

Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling... like I was being watched.

I gazed out the window near my bedroom. The apartment complex we lived in was a nice place, so the scenery was pretty, and as I stared out, a light sprinkling of snow started to fall.

We were on the top floor of the apartment complex, and looking down, I could see the back of the complex and the private balconies of other flats, and past that, an enchanting, wooded forest, reminding me of a fairytale. 

And from that forest... a pair of electrifying greenish golden eyes. I chuckled to myself. It was the wolf.

It had followed me here.

I know I shouldn't go out in the snow with wet hair and in my pajamas... but.. the wolf..

I jumped off my bed and ran out the door, rushing down the stairs and to the back of the apartment complex, and stopped a few feet from the forest, panting.

I couldn't see the wolf. It must have left.

I ran a hand through my damp hair and studied my fingers, seeing the water droplets glisten in the fading sun. A snowflake fell on my nose and I sighed, turning away. 

I began to walk away, when a rumbling noise made me turn back. 

I knelt down to the ground and held out my hand as the large black wolf came slowly towards me. My hands shook and my heart pounded. Soon, the wolf was so close to me I could smell it's scent and almost touch the velvety fur on it's back.  

It nuzzled my hand gently for a moment and I relaxed, stroking it's nose. I almost laughed at my own stupidity- I had just taken a shower to wash off the same wolf's germs. 

Ignoring this, I pet the fur on the wolf's back and the softness and warmth made me forget about the freezing Canadian cold for a moment. I sat down next to the wolf, and to my surprise, it curled up by me and looked up at me, as if listening.

"Did you follow me!?" I asked, in mock outrage.

The wolf looked down in a familiar guilty way. I stuck my tongue out at it. "I guess you did."

The wolf let out a whining noise, cocking it's head. I guess it knew something was wrong. "So.. there's this guy.." I began.

I didn't know why I was telling my secrets to a wolf, for God's sake. I mean, how much more crazy could you get? But it wasn't like the animal even understood me. And if it did, it couldn't communicate to anyone else about it. Except maybe it's other wolfy friends. I rolled my eyes mentally at my own thoughts. Yeah, maybe they sat around a camp fire and roasted marshmellows while gossiping.