He's Amazingly Hot, Charming, And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (3)

I collapsed on the couch, snuggling into the blankets and switching on the television, exhausted after school. Spongebob Squarepants was on, my favorite. I sighed as thoughts about my old house filled my head. I missed my parents, my old friends, and my puppy, Snickers. But most of all, my parents. It was sad to think that after the divorce, neither of them wanted me, and had to just dump me in Canada. That was sad.

I sighed and focused my attention to Patrick. He was just about to become smart from the brain coral when Haile snatched the remote from me and switched off the t.v. "Damien's coming over, so get out and go somewhere." I took the remote back. "No." I said firmly, turning on spongebob again. Haile groaned. "Don't be difficult! Tonight might be the big night, Journey!" She said, raising her eyebrows. I cleared my throat uncomfortably. "Uh, that's nice." I grabbed my iPod from the coffee table and stuffed the headphones in my ears as the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus began to play.

Haile pushed me off the couch and I screamed as I tumbled to the ground. "Hey!" I yelled, getting up. Haile plugged her fingers into her ears and started singing horribly off key. "ALL EYES ON ME WHEN I WALK IN, NO QUESTION THAT THIS GIRL'S A TEN, DON'T HATE ME CUZ I'M BEAUTIFUL, DON'T HATE ME CUZ I'M BEAUTIFUL!" I rolled my eyes. "You can't sing, Haile." 

"ALL MY LADIES DO THE PRETTY GIRL ROCK (ROCK) ROCK (ROCK) ROCK!" She continued screaming. "You know the drill," She said, grinning. I winked at her and started pretend pole dancing. I remembered this from when we were both little kids, before she had moved away. Pretty Girl Rock was our song; she would sing and I would dance. 

I stopped with the provocative dancing and instead started just dancing to the beat. "MY WALK, MY TALK THE WAY I DRESS, IT'S NOT MY FAULT SO PLEASE DON'T TRIP, DON'T HATE ME CUZ I'M BEAUTIFUL, DON'T HATE ME CUZ I'M BEAUTIFUL." I turned around and jumped to the beat, swinging my fist in the air. I hit the ground with both hands and jumped back up, twirling around and made both hands fists, pumping up and down. I swung my hips and as hit the ground again, sticking my bottom in the air. I wasn't really the best dancer.

"DO THE PRETTY ROCK (ROCK) ROCK (ROCK) ROCK, PRETTY GIRL ROCK (ROCK) ROCK (ROCK) ROCK! SING IT WITH ME NOW,"

I danced along, my hair flying in my eyes.

Haile hit the last note with a flourish, "Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!"

As I stopped, I heard quiet clapping from the door. I gasped and stumbled backwards as Damien and Archer Bronze stared at me, amused looks on both of their faces. "I told you they'd be here soon." Haile said, winking. I blushed furiously and looked around as all of them just stared. 

I stormed out the door, grabbing my checkered hoodie and iPod on the way out. I hated Canada! It was the place where people spied on your dancing. What kind of sicko does that? Unfortunatley, Pretty Girl Rock was still stuck in my head and I couldn't help but hum it as I walked down the block. "I can talk about it cuz I know that I'm pretty," I sang quietly. The song was also playing in my iPod. 

Suddenly, a hand unplugged one of the headphones from my ear and joined me, walking. I turned to see Archer wink. "I didn't think you'd like Keri Hilson." I glared at him. "I think you should you should give me my headphone back." He shook his head. "Nah, I'm good." I sighed and crossed my arms, trying to ignore him. 

I entered a small cafe and stepped inside, sitting down in a booth and pulling my hood over my eyes. Archer scooted in next to me, looking around. Suddenly, he froze. I paused, looking at him. "What?" I asked. Archer jammed my hood farther down my face until I couldn't see anything. I opened my mouth to speak but he stepped on my foot so I shut up. I heard a voice, then. It sounded like the person was standing at our table.