"Look, it doesn't matter. If it makes you feel better, I'll buy clothes for 2 or 3 weeks. Whatever one of those is fine for you." He rambled. "Plus, did you think I was gonna buy those clothes without you paying me back?"

Carlos sighed and playfully rolled his eyes. "I knew you were gonna say something like that." He shook his head and smiled.

Jay smiled back. "Then why did you argue, Frosty? Now c'mon, we have clothes to buy. And a party to attend."

•••

"It's a left?"

"Right."

"So, it's a right?"

"No."

"Then it's a left!"

"Right!"

"WELL WHICH ONE IS IT?!"

Carlos closes his eyes and sighs. "I meant right as in 'yes, that's right' not as in turn right. It's a left and I'm telling you that left is correct."

"Well, say that before you confuse the fu-"

"Language."

"What are you? Captain America telling everyone to not say bad words?" Jay laughs.

"No, I'm not. I just don't like it when the people near me cuss." He informed in a matter-of-fact tone, looking out the window.

Jay snorted. "Then how do you handle high school? Everyone there says those type of words. The teachers say those words, even when they tell us to not say them ourselves." He shook his head. "I'm serious, what are even teachers by this point?"

Carlos rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "This is the house."

Jay came to a stop as he reached a large house in the center of the neighborhood, painted black and white. "Woah.... this house doesn't even have a stain."

Carlos shrugged. "It's cool, I guess. Maybe it's because I've lived in it my whole life it's boring now. I don't know, really." He opened the door of Jay's car and climbed out, grabbing his backpack.

"Is you mom known for something?" Jay asked, climbing out as well. He walked over to the back seats and grabbed the bags that contained all the clothes they had bought.

"Yeah, she is. You know that huge store right next to the mall? On Charming Street?" He asked, getting out his keys.

"De Vil Devil? That store?"

"Yep. She runs it. She basically came up with the idea of running a clothing line since she's always loved fashion, so it started off small, and now, here we are."

Jay's mouth fell open in pure shock.

"And, she would get a bigger house, just that she doesn't want to seem like she's richer than the other people who live in this neighborhood. Even though everyone is already rich." He opened the door and walked in, Jay following close behind.

"Wow. And the fact that your mom's store is bigger than the mall in general is even more mindblowing." Carlos turned around once he settled himself in. Jay made a bubble with his cheeks and put his fist near his head and made a motion that described 'mindblowing.'