Time skip to after shower and back into bloody dress

Barney had given me enough even though he said he would get me. I had talked him out of coming to get me. I was still bleeding but not as bad. I walked as fast as I could in pain. When I got there the bus was about to leave.

" Wait!!" I yelled, and I got on the bus. It dropped me off close to the house. When I got there I hoped that the door was unlocked, it was. I got in and went to my room. Red and Barney had bought me tank tops. I put one on and some shorts. I walked down to the first aid kit, and I grabbed the bandage wrap. I hope they don't mind I use it all. Or close to all of it. I put some medicine on my arms and stomach. I wrapped my stomach first. Then I wrapped my arms. They still hurt. Oh I still want to wash my dress before they get home. After it finished washing and drying I practiced walking around without showing to much pain. After I thought I was pretty good I called Barney. The mean dinosaur didn't answer. So I called Red. He picked up.

R: Hey y/n are you home?

Y: Yeh where are you?

R: I'm at the office. Would you like me to come and get you?

y: I'm good either way.

R: okay just stay there and I will come and get you.

Y: Okay see you soon. Bye

R: bye

Let's hope I don't bleed every where.

Time skip to when he gets here.

" Hey y/n ready to go?" he asked.

" Yes" I said. I had changed so I wasn't just in tank top and shorts. I made sure I had a long sleeve shirt.

" Okay then lets go" he said.

"So where were you?" he asked when we had gotten in the car.

" At the house you took me to" I said.

" Why were you there?" he asked.

" Oh I don't really know the town that well so I wanted to look around. I decided to start with places I kind of know." I lied. I felt bad but I couldn't tell him the truth.

" Hmm good idea." he said.

" You have no idea" I said under my breath.

" What" he asked.

" Nothing" I said.

"Okay" he said.

Time skip to when we arrive

I tried to open the door." Mhmm" I said. It hurt to pull on things with my arms.

" You okay?" he asked.

" Hmm. Oh yeh I'm fine." I said. He will not know as long as I have anything to do with it.

" Okay let's go in and enjoy Christmas" he said.

" Yay. Lets do it" I said. I need to push back the memories as best as possible. I walked behind Red so I didn't have to open any doors.

" Hey we're back" Red yelled.

" Hey y/n I saw you called. Sorry I didn't see till Red said he was leaving to get you" Barney said.

" No probz" I said.

" Hey y/n why not be in a special Christmas do not laugh?" Adam asked.

" Why not. Who will be in it?" I asked.

" Me, you, Max, and Barney." he said.

" Okay" I said.

Time skip to after recording. Barney won.

"Good job Barney" I said.

" Thank you. You to" he said.

" Hey y/n want to meet someone?" it was Alesa.

" Sure. Who?" I asked turning to her.

" Mason" she said.

" Ohh so cute. He is adorable." I said.

" You want to hold him?" she asked.

" Y-" then I remembered the cuts" No thanks. Maybe later." I said.

" Okay. Oh thanks for making cookies" she said.

" Oh no problem. I couldn't get presents so I made cookies." I said.

" Oh yeah you made cookies. Guys say thank you to y/n for making cookies." Adam said.

" Thank you" every one said.

" No problem" I said. " Hey Adam I know I haven't done any work other then recording, but I'm tired from today so may me and the guys go home?" I asked.

" Sure" he said.

" Thank you so much. Come on guys" I said.

" Okay, okay we're coming we're coming" Barney said.

" Hey y/n did you eat lunch yet?" Red asked as we got in the car. Barney and Red only took one car.

" No I haven't" I answered.

" Are you hungry?" Barney asked.

" No just for dinner" I said.

" You need to eat more" Red said.

" I'm sure that's true" I said.

" It is" he said.

Time skip to when you get home and after you made dinner.

I took a bite and it hurt. I decided to not eat. After dinner I went to my room and changed into my pajamas. I was so hungry. I need something to eat. Only thing is is that my pajamas have short sleeves. I'll have to risk it. I mean who is going to be up this late and in the kitchen. I walked down to get something soft.

" Y/n what are you doing down here?" it was Red. Fudge. Well this got hard.

" Just getting something to eat. Go back to bed. Don't worry about me" I said not turning around hoping he already didn't see the bandages.

" What is that on your arm?" he asked stepping closer. Well I'm doomed.

" Oh that I just scratched myself." I said still not turning around.
" No what did you do?" he asked getting closer.

" Nothing don't worry" I said.

" Let me see" he said grabbing my arm.

" Ow" I screamed pulling away. I was now facing him.

" I'm so sorry. But what did you do?" he asked.

" I didn't do anything" I said. It was pretty true.

" Then take off the bandage" he said.

" No" I said.

" y/n don't make me" he said.

" Try" I said. It would hurt but he doesn't know that.

" Y/n I'm not stupid. It would hurt to much to do any thing to me" he said.

" F-Fine" I said. I took off the bandages.

" You killed. How did you get these?" he asked.

" I-It doesn't matter. What's done is done" I said putting back on my bandages.

" Yes you can. You ca- You got them today. Didn't you?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

" Y/n you need to tell me. Please" he said.

" Okay. I got them from m-my d-dad" I said. After that I ran to my room and locked the door. I didn't get my food. I just sat and cried.

Red's POV

How can I love someone I don't know a thing about?