14. Possessive jerks, mouthwashes and teases

Start from the beginning

"What gala?" She gritted out. Was this all a game to him? With the blink of an eye, he turned from hot to cold and back to hot and she was confused of this. Confused of him, everything.

Her heart was already in a very sticky situation because of him and she just couldn't... She bared her teeth right back at him in a vicious smile and he looked scared for a moment.

"The charity gala we have to go tomorrow? Oh, God, your little head..." He pinched her cheeks like she was a kid or something. Jerk. "Cute."

"I don't remember any gala. You didn't tell me. And don't patronize me, you pompous fool."

"She is so fiesty. That is what I love the most about her." He said to Johan and then turned back to her. "Honey, I wrote you a note."

"What happened to your mouth? You couldn't have said it to me directly? You say everything you don't need to say."

"Ok, I am sorry. I will just go and pick it up for you if you rather sit with him and talk." He growled. Yes. It really sounded like a growl.

"Hey Alex, umm, I should go." Johan looked nervously from her to Logan.

"Yeah, you should."

"Wait, Johan, please stop. Just give me your number. I will call you later when there are no morons around." She said and he scribbled his number in his card and handed it to her. "This is my personal line. That is my business one."

"Hey, so are you working for the same company, the one that makes animations?"

Logan was tapping his shoes. Tap. Tap. Tap. It was a very annoying sound.

Alex glared at him and he stopped to give her an innocent smile, before he resumed. Tap. Tap. Tap.

She looked back at Johan who was twitching. He looked so uncomfortable, poor guy. "So?" She asked him with a comforting smile. He instantly smiled back.

Johan had been her senior for a year and he got selected for the job with some big guns in Viscom field.

"Yeah. I am managing my own team now. It is kind of fun."

"Good for you." She said.

"Are you coming yet? Or do you need another 24 hours?"

"What the hell is your problem? Did you forget to take your hypertension tablet when you woke up this morning?"

"Oh, uh, okay, bye Alex. Grandma will be waiting. Call me." Johan looked nervously at them before he backed away and almost ran back to where his grandmother was.

"What is your problem? Huh? Why are you being so rude to everyone?" She glared at him. He looked at her with those cool eyes and she really wasn't a violent girl, she didn't condone to violence. But right this moment, she wanted to gouge his eyes out. "Are you just this unpleasant always or is this something personal to you? You should really do something about that. It is not attractive. It is very unpleasant for everyone."

"As I said, we really have to go pick out your outfit. So are you coming or are you going to act out your inner Dr. Phil fantasies with me?" He said in a bland tone before walking back to the table.