Another One - Leo X Sellsword! Reader (Prize)

Start from the beginning

The feeling of guilt in the pit of my stomach was overshadowed by my adrenaline, and I pressed my dagger to her throat.

"Tell me which room of his mansion your boss sleeps in, and exactly how many troops there are protecting him." I hissed into her ear, "Or I'll slice your throat open."

"S-Sir Odiswill l-lives on the second floor of his estate, in the most e-eastern room..." The maid whispered quietly, "There are t-two great knights, and four snipers..."

"So little?" I raised an eyebrow, pushing the dagger into her throat slowly, "You better not be lying."

"I-It's because he has a guest visiting, he's a p-powerful mage!" She stammered, her face paling even more, "I-It's the prince, L-Lord Leo!"

My smirk widened, "Perfect."

I pulled the dagger away from her throat, and she fell to the ground, panting. I grabbed a spare cloak from the pack on my hip, throwing at her.

She looked up at me in shock, and I started to walk away.

"Wait!" She called out, and I turned.

"What? You've already wasted my time enough." I snarled, my personality taking a complete one eighty.

"Wh-Why did you ask me for information? You c-could've just as easily asked an i-informant..." She whispered, terror still in her eyes.

"I like to do my scouting and interrogation myself... To cover my tracks..." I flashed a wild grin at the maid, "But I'll let you live... For now."

With a swish of their cloak, (Your/Name) faded into the darkness.

~~~

'Well, she wasn't lying, so that's a good sign...'

I was currently crouching on the roof of 'Sir Odiswill's' mansion, with a slab of stone from the roof next to me. I peered inside, and saw the two great knight's and four snipers standing next to the door.

"This should be a piece of cake..." I muttered to myself, preparing my bombs. My 'bombs' were really just small rocks filled with concentrated magic that caused victims in it's range to pass out, very quickly. I had spent years perfecting them.

I had just prepared to throw the first bomb down, when I heard footsteps and a familiar voice.

"Fancy meeting you here."

I turned and stood up, my hip jutting to one side with my hand resting on it, a smirk spread across my face, "Lord Leo, what brings you here?"

Leo simply snorted, "I could ask the same of you, but I have a feeling I know already."

"Your sarcasm is adorable, darling." I sassed, "But be a dear and let momma/papa (Your/Name) finish their work."

"You're not my mother/father." Leo stiffened, glaring.

"Aww, I hit a nerve..." I suddenly grinned, a wild idea entering my head to piss the blond prince off, "Maybe a kiss would make you feel better...?"

Leo stared at me, his mouth agape and a dark blush on his face.

"See darling, don't tease unless you can handle getting teased back..." I peered down into the room, "Now if you excuse me, momma/papa (Your/Name) has to get dinner on the table for you."

"Would you stop that?!" He snapped, alerting the snipers. I was surprised they hadn't noticed us earlier.

I pouted at him, gathering my bombs and shoving them back in my satchel, "See what you did? Now I'm gonna have to come back later, or else my employer will be really mad... Plus, it isn't like me to abandon a job... Not like you don't know that already..."