"First yes I will. Second you need to learn how to drive" he said getting up.

"I know, believe me I know" I paused "Red is going to teach me sometime."

"Well good on him. He might do something that I would never think possible" he said in joking tone.

"Yeah yeah make all the jokes you want " I said "I'm still the worst"

"What?"

"Don't ask."

"Okay then."

Time Skip to After Fan mail adventure

"Hey Max, thank you for driving me." I thanked.

"No problem. Anything for the queen of the office" he answered with a small bow.

I smiled at his response.

"Hey guys, so I read the comments and I saw many of them asking witch one is the best out of you two. So I was wondering if you would fight, safely if I must add, to show who is the best?" Adam asked.

"Max?" I asked with a smile.

"Any reason to show I'm the best. Sure." he said.

"Okay then. I will be right back with the camera." Adam said going to get the camera.

Soon Adam came back with the camera "And here they are the, king and queen. Today we are going to see witch are better." he said to the camera.

"Okay Max we are going to do this lightly. So any punches or kicks are light so we don't hurt one another." I ordered.

"Okay fair."

"Hey guys come here!" Adam yelled to the rest of the office "y/n and Max are going fight." With the ending part everyone else came to watch us.

"Watch out y/n Max is tough" I heard Ross warn.

"No watch out Max y/n is tough" Red answered back.

"Uh, I don't think y/n is tougher than Max. I mean I have to live with him." Ross said. At this point Adam had turned the camera to film their conversation. Mac and I also stopped to stare at them.

"I don't think Max is tougher than y/n. I do live with her after all." Red said.

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure." Red answered"How much?"

"$20" Ross offered.

"I'm not worried" Red confidently said.

"You heard it here. Now there is a bet involved! If you can't tell I'm very excited for this!" Adam yelled into the camera.

"Let's go" Tim cheered.

"Okay you first" I said to Max

"Okay."

He threw the first, light punch. I blocked it with my arm. I then threw the next punch. He blocked just like I did. He was using the same things as I was, he was taking my things. How Rude! Well I'm smarter than him, at this at least, so I will win. He was throwing the next punch while I was thinking. He hit me lightly on the arm. It would of been my cheek if I hadn't moved. Stupid! I never should have blanked out. I threw the next punch which, of course, he blocked. I thought about this. While he was focusing on my hands I lightly kicked him.

"Didn't think about that, did ya?" I asked and smiled. He just smiled back. Of course Adam saw that and commented "Aww how sweet"

Witch was followed by a "shut up Adam" from Max. I took this as a ' please pin me now'

"Gladly" I whispered. While he was distracted I punched him in the stomach. When he was surprised I put the inside of my elbow around his neck. I put my foot behind his feet. Then I turned. He fell on the ground. It reminded me of when I first meet Red. I did this to him. Odd. Max had landed on the ground with his arms out. I laid down next to him and put my head on his arm.

"Looks like I win." I smiled at him and then at the camera that was above us.

"Looks like I win $20" Red said turning to Ross.

Adam laid on the other side of Max "All right guys well that was queen vs king. As you can see the queen is better than the king. And Ross loses $20. That is what I will name the video 'Ross loses $20.' Anyway see you later recruits. Byee"

"Byee" Max and I waved.

"Adam get up please." Max said.

"Okay" He said getting up.

"Redd help me uppp" I whined.

"You just beat the toughest guy at the the office and you need help getting up?" Red asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Fine. Lazy" he said

"But first. Adam go get some pillows please?" I asked.

"Sure, where do you want them?" he asked as he came back with a bunch of pillows. "I wasn't sure how many you wanted so I got a bunch of them."

"That is perfect! Put the in a line behind my head please. And I want to tell you something so come here." I said waving him over.

Adam's POV

"Okay" I leaned in so she could whisper in my ear.

"I'm going to flip Red on the ground for calling me lazy. So will you record it, I want the whole world to see it." she said.

I smiled and said "On it."

I went to grab the camera. "So when we turned off the camera, y/n asked Red to help her up. He called her lazy and so she came up with a plan. We have to stay out of sight best we can. Let's go."

I stood behind a pillar where I could get the perfect angle. Y/n saw me come back.

"Red can you help me up now?" She asked.

"Sure lazy." he said.

As he reached his hands toward her. She grabbed his hands and put both her feet on her chest. She picked him up with her feet and flipped him behind her head so he was laying on the pillows I set up. Some time when I left Max had gotten up. After Red was on his back y/n held out her hand. Max reached out his hand. He was cautious at first. But he ended up helping her up.

"First, Red don't call me lazy. Second, are you okay." she asked.

"Yes I'm okay. A little shocked. But okay." he answered laughing.

"I'm happy you are not mad." she laughed.

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know people get mad over the oddest things" she answered.

"Well that was a treat. I think we need to enroll Red in some sort of class to protect himself from y/n" I said."well two vlogs and I'm sure y/n is tired so later" I said waving turned off the camera.

"Does that mean I can go home?" she asked me.

"Sure." I said. "On one condition."

"That would be?" she asked.

"We don't know a lot about you soo.... what is your birthday?" I asked.

"Umm 4 days ago" she answered looking down.

"Wha" I said.

"Yeah the day Red found me was my birthday" she answered nodding her head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Red asked.

"I just meet you and accused you of kidnaping me" she answered. "And it didn't really come to mind."

We need to do something for her. But what?

I have to go byeee
HIPSHER