"I'm so sorry Max I didn't know that was there. Please forgive me." she said, but it sounded like she had prepared it.

"It's fine." he said the he walked over to her, whispered something. She giggled and whispered something back. They smiled and hive fived.

"What was all that" Adam asked.

"Oh nothing" she giggled. " So can I stay here till I find a place to stay?" She asked Adam.

"Of course" he said " As far as I can tell you aren't a psycho."

"As far as you know" she said quietly.

"What" he asked.

"What?" she answered.

Your POV

Max said it was all fine then whispered "and together we can take over the offices" I giggled and whispered "whenever you're ready" then we hive fived.

Time skip to Adams vlog by the way Barney has come in and has meet you and all that fun stuff

"Hey y/n can I film a vlog with you in it?" Adam asked me.

"Sure" It was the PERFECT opportunity to take over the offices. I ran over to Max.

"Max Max Adam is doing a vlog. We can take over the offices." I told him bouncing up and down while pulling his sleeve.

"Let's do it!"

We then walked over to Adams office to waited till he came out of his office.

"And here we - Oh and here we have Max and Y/n. Y/n is Reds friend so you might see her around." He said vloging.

"Adam we have come to take over the office!" Max said.

"Never!" He stated not hesitating to run.

"Adam do you really want to challenge y/n" Max called out.

"No I don't. Fun fact y/n is 2times scarier than Max." Adam said to the camera "What do you want from me?"

Max and I whispered for a bit then he said "We want the office"

"Again never." Adam turned and started running.

Adams POV

As I was running I heard "Fine Adam have it your way."

"Oh god what can that mean?" I asked the camera.

I turned my head and the camera as I was running. I saw y/n running towards me. How is she so fast?

I screamed my normal scream and keep running. Of course she got to me and pinned me. She did this, surprisingly, without hurting the camera.

"HELP! ANYONE HELP." I screamed. By now I had introduced her to the office and they all know she is a black belt. I got looks and then Barney came.

"Help me Barney! Please!" I pleaded. He reached his hand down towards me. I reached my hand to him, hope. He then pulled his hand away "NOS." Then he walked away.

"No Barney please help me" I yelled after him.

"Max grab the camera!" she yelled from on top of me.

I tried to get up but she had me pinned. She was laying over my back so she could have her knees in one side of my ribs and her elbows in the other side.

"No don't touch my camera." As I tried to move she moved her knees and elbows closer together so she was holding me tighter. As Max grabbed my camera she got off of me.

"Here you go warrior" Max said handing the camera to her, bowing.

"Hey guys, so my name is y/n and this is Max. You already know Max. As you saw it here we just took over the office. So yeah. Max would you like to say a few words to our new kingdom." she said handing the camera to Max.

"Yes I would. So now I am king Max and this is queen y/n. This is how we must be addressed. Now to Adam to say bye." Max said.

" Alright I guess I'm saying bye. Bye" I said as Max ended the video.

"Well I'm going to edit this. See you later queen y/n." he said.

"I'm sorry if we messed up your video" she apologized.

"No problem queen y/n" I said smiling when I said queen.

"Yay! Now I have to talk to Red about a place to stay. Later" she smiled as she walked off.

Hey guys I'm going to write another chapter today cause I don't want to put all my ideas in one chapter. See you in a bit. bye.
HIPSHER