Touches....

Let's pray for a change for the good.

Ch. 98

Kimberly

I was making my way outside when Xavier quickly stopped me.

"Kim" I lifted a brow

"Yeah"

"Can I talk to you?" I nodded "serious or random?" I asked

"...I think it's serious... I don't know" He said

"What happened?"

He took my hand taking me into a room.

I frowned, "Xavier... what happened?" I questioned again worried

"It's Ms. White."

I lifted a brow.

"She's always touching my hair" He said

I shook my head, "that's normal, she probably likes your hair"

He shook his head then shrugged, "after class a few days ago she held me as every one else left. She closed her doors then asked me about the family, then you... I told her everyone's alright and blah blah blah, then she sits on my desk and touched my shoulder saying that if I ever need anything, or someone to talk to she'd be there. Then she... she... she said it again... but then she went ANYTHING. Like she said it differently then before and the hand that she was rubbing my shoulder with went down to my..." He looked down and my eyes widened.

"What!" I exclaimed

"I wasn't sure what to do cause I was scared, Kimmy" He looked at me with soft eyes and I bent down hugging him

"It's okay, Xavier." I said in a sorry tone

"Is this why you didn't wanna go to school" he nodded in the hug.

He wiped his tears away then sniffed, "she told me not to tell anyone... and I didn't till today cause she was about to do it again"

"Is she still in class?" He shrugged, "she went to make a copy of something and told me to wait for her, but I left"

"C'mon"

I said grabbing his hand but he shook his head, "no don't tell her"

"Xavier we can't let her do this to you"

He nodded, "I know but don't tell her now. I wanna tell mama"

"Xavier" I said annoyed I was ready to give this teacher a piece of my mind.

He looked at me with pleading eyes. So I sighed, "FINE!"

"C'mon" I said carrying him out

"We're goin' with grandmama, okay?"

He nodded

We went outside surrounding a few people

"Xavier!" I heard this lady say

I instantly turned around and seen Ms. White carrying his jacket and backpack.

"Where were you I was waiting for you?" She said with a smile.

"Oh hi I'm Kim, his sister, he wasn't feeling good so he was on his way down to the nurse's office. When I decided to just take him with me. You know it's the end of the day anyway"

She nodded, "doesn't he have the after school program"

I nodded, "yeah. But I'd rather him go home then get the other kids sick" She nodded, "Okay"

"Well have a wonderful evening you too. I see your feeling better" She said looking at me with a smile

I nodded, "yeah I am"