Needs

Few days later...

Ch. 97

Royalty

I was laying on the couch bored. I had music blowing through the house, but I really wasn't doing anything interesting.

"Hey Kim" I said seeing her sit down on a couch.

"Hi Royalty can I ask you a question"

I nodded putting the music down.

"You think I'll ever get my memory back?"

I nodded,  "Of course. Your Kim,  you always find a way "

"Kay"

I'm sure she's probably just asking that  question cause she just came back from the doctors.

I put back my music playing Drake. Her favorite artist. She stood up walking to the kitchen.

"Hey Xavier"

He said it back lowly. He was probably still sleeping. Kim popped back in the room with a frown on her face. She sat down on the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"I know this song..."

I looked directly at her.

"What?"

"I know this song."

She was repeating the lyrics with drake then instantly said, "Company by Drake"

I switched the song and she nodded rapping along.

"Yeah I know this too"

The door opened and daddy came in. He said hi to us then went to the kitchen. Of course. I heard him and Xavier talking making me walk in.

"So," I said with a big smile

"What ?" Daddy said looking at me

"Yeah. Why are you so happy?" Xavier said looking at me with a mean mug.

"Because I think Kim is starting to remember things!!!" I said with a wide smile

"You serious?" Daddy questioned

I nodded, "I was playing music and she said she knew the song I was playing, and you wouldn't believe what artist I was playing?"

"Me" He said with a smirk

I shook my head, "not even close" I said, "Drake"

"Of course" He said lowly

"She was rapping the words and everything!"

"That mean she's gonna get her memory back soon" I nodded, "I know!!!"

Xavier already began walking out the kitchen.

"Aye Xavier get back in here" Daddy said

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you go to school?"

"I wanted to stay with Kim" He said adding a smile to make it believable.

"Liar"

"I'm not lyin' Ro-Ro"

"Yeah you are cause if you wanted to stay with Kim you would've been downstairs with her"

Daddy looked at Xavier

"Okay, I just didn't feel like going to school"

"Why?"He asked

"Cause I was tired"