Pissed The Fuck Off

Chxoxo 27

Kim|

"Kayden when is the party?"

"It's probably already startin', but we should pull through at 11 PM"

"Rae Sremmurd performin' !" I exclaimed

"Really?" Jamal asked

I nodded, "yeah Katrina just texted me"

"Ari we need to look for some clothes"

"Why can't we just get some clothes from my house?" I asked

"Cause ya daddy. That's the answer"

"We're going there,"

"Kim your stupid. Uncle Aug finna whoop my ass as soon as he sees me appear there" they laughed

"Ight we'll sneak in or Jamal you can just lie and say, 'oh I left something ova hea' and just run up to my room and get nice clothes, like real nice clothes"

"No he can't do that, Ari. Uncle Aug already knows your hea' wit' him"

"You told him!?"

"No it accidentally slipped, so I didn't exactly tell him but he assumed it was Jamal that was also wit' you. So I think he knows"

I sighed. We were parked near my daddy's house but we were a far, far distance.

"Ight Jamal just lie and say I'm with another guy."

"What and who would that be?"

"Just make up a random name"

"Yeah and uncle Aug most likely gon ask if you heard from Ari, say yes. Then tell him you heard from us at 2, and that we over slept and are on our way."

He sighed,"ight"

"Jamal pick out two cute outfits" Kayden stated

"Where am I suppose to put them?"

"Damn he's right Ari"

"Take ya sweater off and just hide them in there" I informed

I zipped it off for him and he got out the car and put a hand in his pocket. Damn he looked chill as fuck.  When he walked further Kayden looked at me.

"What?"

"I saw what you did there"

"What did I do?" I asked in a frown

"Unzipped his sweater for him. Thought you was slick."

"Kaykay stop playing that meant nothing "

"Ight then what about what he said last night"

"What did he say?"

"Oh somethin' about... If you give me two kisses your my girl, yall thought Kayden was asleep but KayKay heard everythin'."

"Kayden shut up"

"Mhm, did you kiss him twice?"

"I fell asleep"

"You wanted to kiss him twice didn't you!" She yelled

"I was confused on what I wanted,"

"Poor Ari, I could see it in ya eyes, shit I could see it in both of yalls eyes.  Yall want eachother"

I sighed

Jamal

I walked towards the door and knocked on it. The door quickly opened and I was face to face with August Alsina. I still couldn't take the fact away that Ari's daddy was August Alsina. I always forgot, it was sad as fuck.