Pissed

Chxoxo 28

Kim|

"He's coming" Kayden informed me

Jamal appeared and opened up the door to the car

"Yasss!"

He slammed the door to the car and we looked at him.

"Well" Kayden said dumbly

"Well what." Jamal stated

"Did you get the clothes?"

He looked at the both of us and opened up his sweater where I seen the clothes

I looked at Jamal who still had a pissed on his face.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Your dad. He's pathetic"

"Uh-oh" Kayden said

"What did he do?" I asked

"The nigga practically yelled at me and started accusing me of influencing you into the wrong things. Then he had the nerve to say its my fault that you drove off and have been skipping school"

I sucked my teeth as Jamal started driving

"This is why I can't stand him, he's always trying to blame or judge people he doesn't even know. Jamal what else did he say ?"

"Nothing just that I need my mama to teach me how to respect people"

The car struck to dead silence.

"He said that?" I asked

He nodded

"I'm sorry"

"No he's right I do need her"

°.° • °.°

Keyanna

I walked in the hotel and walked in my room tossing Chris's clothes.

"Keyanna where'd you go?"

"None of your business"

I didn't wanna sound mean. But I mean I already told Chris where I was going so I don't see why he had to re-ask me.

"But I do have a right in knowing where my girl is, right?"

"Yes you do Chris but if you were listening to me I told you I was going to buy some clothes"

"Why were you with Bryson?"

I sighed turning around, "Chris, oops sorry I mean FBI. I didn't know going to the mall involved getting questioned"

"Keyanna stop that you weren't gonna tell me?"

"I mean you say it like I went to the mall to meet up with him, I didn't. We just ended up seeing eachother and talked. Why do you gotta be so up in my ass about this situation?"

He looked at me .

"I'm being in ass cause your mine"

He held me wrapping his arm around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Chris get off me"

I wiped his kiss away and walked towards the bathroom to fix my hair into a high bun.

"What's your problem? I just wanna give you a kiss and you walk away."

"Cause you legit was about to excuse me of being with another guy behind your back, but I'm sure if it was you you'd just say what you usually say then drop the whole case"

"I don't see how you get to hang around a bunch of other bitches while I see one guy and I'm already getting accused of cheating" I added

"Cause you aren't gonna tell m--"

"You don't know that? I probably would've brought it up! You never even gave me the chance to take five breaths in this place before believing whatever your so called niggaz sent you. What you got a follower following me?"

"See there you go, bringing up old shit"

"Cause you're not being fair! You know what Chris can you please leave me alone"

"Always trying to prove that your right and I'm wrong"

I walked to the bedroom and took some bobby pins to pin my bun in place. Chris unexpectedly walked up to me and just started kissing all over me. I moved him away but he held my arms down and forcefully kissed me.

"Chris get the fuck off me"

He ignored me as I tried to move my face away him.

"Chris stop!"

He pushed my body down the bed and my eyes started watering.

"Chris!" I whined

He carefully laid on top of me.

"I know what you want Keyanna"

"No you don't! I don't want!" he pecked my lip as I moved away.

He sat directly on my waist and started unbuttoning my pants.

"Chris please"

By then I already had full tears strolling down my face he pulled my pants down and started doing what he usually did.

_____   

Vote/comment

|Remember Not Everything Goes As Planned|

Love you all♥♥

VSVP-MALLIKAL♥