We're Paying Customers!

Chxoxo 51

Kimberly

So I was back at August's house. He still is keeping me on this punishment but it's okay. I'm fine with it.

"I'm heading out to dinner with Nisha. You take care of ya sister, okay "

I nodded, "kay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I knew August felt uncomfortable around me and I didn't mind, I liked when we kept our distance it made me feel better. I still was hurt about everything and don't think it's because of August, it's also my mama. Ever since the day my mama and grandmama were talking... I don't even wanna talk about it anymore. I got a phone call and I answered it with out even looking at the caller ID.

"Whata' do suhh!!!"

"Sup suhh you free?"

"Am I free? I guess why?"

"I was gon' pick you up and jus' hang"

"Ight I'll be ready in 20 minutes"

- 20 MINUTES -

I slid my moccasins on and laid on the couch waited for my call.

"Where are you goin'?" Tyla asked

"I'm just gonna hang with my friend Geo."

"You hang with Geo?" I nodded

"Do you know how bad he and Fizz are, they are really bad?"

"Okay and..."

"That's a sign not to hang with them... but you know Fizz is kinda cute" I laughed

"He's 17"

"He's still cute" She stated biting her fruit roll up.

I giggled and stuff the keys in my pocket.

"Kim is your foot better?" I nodded, "yeah"

I went to the doctors after I told August my foot was feeling better and the doc said I had a speedy recovery.

"What should I tell daddy and Nisha when they come back"

I sighed actually realizing I don't spend as much time with Tyla then I use too.

Geo- we outside

Me- can my sister come?

Geo-... if she chill with shit then ight... Tyla her name right?

Me- yeah imma be out soon

Geo- Ight

"Tyla you wanna come hang with us?"

"Sure"

"Ight put a jacket on and some shoes"

She hopped from the couch and ran off. It actually felt good. I missed hanging with her and I guess with everything that's going on she's been in the middle of everything. I did owe her. She been covering for me a lot and I really did appreciate it.

She came down with acid wash jeans and some white air forces.

"Tyla go put a jacket on"

"It's not even that cold."

"It's gonna get cold soon so put a jacket on" She sighed grabbing a jacket. After we heard speakers start to blow we knew they were here. Can't stand people like that. They say they're outside and really aren't.

"Tyla imma set down some rules, if they are smokin' don't say anything about it ight?"

She nodded,