Heart Ache

Chxoxo 48

Kimberly

Jamal left so I was alone again. I could hear my daddy and Nisha loud and clearly as I was going to sleep on the bed.

"Nisha I could've sworn I heard--"

"August I didn't say you didn't hear it, I just think it's bazaar that you went down there"

"Well ima still believe it. She had a boy in there"

"She told you it was the show"

"No it wasn't Nisha. When I heard it the person had a deep voice"

"What boy would be down hea'?"

"Maybe Tory, I heard he's in NYC now, or Jamal"

"Jamal's a nice person"

"Nisha there not together anymore"

"What happened"

"Kim caught him kissing his ex the other day and she ended it"

"Aw, did you and Keyanna talk to her?"

"Well I left, ion know if Keyanna did"

"She seemed fine tho"

"On the outside it may have seemed that way, but how you think she felt on the inside?"

It went silent and I held the pillow tightly

"Yall were wrong for not talking to ha'"

"See none of this would've happened if Keyanna and Chris listened. I told them I didn't want Tyla or Kim dating, and now look at Kim"

"Well they're teens August, at least she told you guys. It's good that she still has a close relationship with you"

"Ion think so. Tyla the only one I know who's honest with me. I think Tyla is more mature then Kim now."

I blinked a few times trying to stop my tears from dripping.

"Nisha ion know why I did this to myself"

"Did what ?"

"Have sex as a teen. I regret that shit so much."

"August"

"No Nisha I'm serious, if I didn't have sex I wouldn't have had this much problems. From the day Keyanna told me I have a daughter was the day my whole damn world went down"

Then and there I let my tears flow.

"Well August that's your problem. Let's get some rest before we leave."

I tossed my head to the side feeling my tears flow down my face. I really thought my daddy was my favorite person in the world, but that was a lie. My heart ached as I stared at the wall. I had low whales that I tried my best to block. My whole life was a lie.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. I was patiently waiting for my time to come. If I was a mistake then nice Kim is leaving. I don't give a fuck about what they say now. They don't even want me then I don't need them.

#fml

____________________