Visitor

Chapter 77 - Happy Memorial Day -

Kim

It was later on in the day and I looked up at the ceiling. I looked at the pain killers knowing how sleepy it got me.

"Kim don't do it."

I looked up at the ceiling then looked at the pills. I'll be fine.

6 AM

"Kim wake up!"

I was already up. I've been up. Just like yesterday. I don't think it's normal to be always up like this. Maybe I'm a vampire... maybe I'm suppose to sleep during the day and stay up during the night. But I'm not tired during the day either...

I was bored around 4 AM so I decided to get ready for school. I already showered, and surprisingly no one heard me. I ironed my clothes then put them on. I even took the time to do take my hair out the braids leaving my braid out in a curly afro. I read a few chapters of this book and then just played games on my laptop. So when it came to me waking up I got out of bed fully dressed. I went downstairs and seen Chris and my mama talking. I walked in and they frowned.

"You got ready so fast" my mama stated

"Did you even shower?" Chris asked

"Yeah. I showered at like 5. Y'all were sleeping."

"Damn, first time I've seen you excited for school."

Was I never excited for school?

"Oh" and that's all I said

I got the fruit loops and ate my cereal. By the time I finished eating. Tyla and Xavier were already making their way downstairs as I watched their attitudes.

"Tyla, Xavier, hurry up and eat your food"

I waited around looking at the clock.

"Kim"

I looked back and seen Chris.

"Yeah?"

"Why you just watching the clock turn the TV on or soemthing."

Chris sat down and turned the TV on to watch a cartoon.

× ×

I was in fourth period when my phone vibrated. I was in Science class and decided to look at the message.

"How would you feel if I held your thigh. Then moved my hand up and down."

"Really. I'm in class."

"So. You know you'd like it."

I suddenly felt him touch my thighs and I turned to look at him.

"Don't do that"

"Okay " he said

"So class Evolution is something that occurs over time. Lanark theorized...."

I felt his hand touch my inner thigh. I jumped. A few people looked at me, and I just looked down at my paper. With the corner of my eye I noticed Jamal licking his fingers. I ignored him pushing my chair away from the table. A few people across us were smirking and I really wanted to smack Jamal.

Jamal picked his chair up a little bit and scooted it closer to mine. I looked at the screen that had the power point on that my teacher was explaining. I heard a giggle and noticed how Jamal slipped his hand in between my leg. I was annoyed. Plus I could feel myself getting wet.

I raised my hand and Jamal removed his finger from my thighs.

"Yes, Arielle."

"May I use the bathroom ?"