I Was Fine Before And I'm Fine Now (Part 3)

Chxoxo 46

Tyla.

Salad slammed on his shirt

And lemonade just splashed on his face.

I say he deserved it. I don't know. I just felt like he did. Especially after what I had seen with him and Tracy.

"Why would you do that!!!" My mama yelled and both daddy and mama stared at Kim with an angry expression.

"Ion deal with people like you" she stated

"You could go be gone! Hang with Tracy"

He looked at me and I looked away not knowing why the hell he was looking at me out of all people.

"Yeah you thought I wasnt gon' know?"

"Kim I could expl--"

"You don't have to cause the video already explains it "

He frowned and Kim grabbed her phone from the table and showed him by holding her phone towards him making him clearly see

"Kim you g--"

"No, shut up, ion want you to apologize cause I'm not mad at you. I'm just a luh hurt at the fact that I thought you were somethin' else. But I learn from my mistakes so thank you, and I hope you and Tracy are an amazing couple. "

"Kim" Jamal said

She ignored him just walking up the stairs. The door to her room slam shut and I could just feel her pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said

"You're a fucking ass for that shit. I hope you're happy"

I drifted pass him not feeling sorry for him at all.

•×• Kimberly •×•

I was up under my blankets just crying and crying. For what reason? I don't know.

I guess I thought Jamal and I had something. Stupid Kim.

I guess my empathy for Jamal made me feel sorry for him, and I probably just had all these feelings start getting thrown at him. Honestly after me doing that to Jamal... I do think that was over dramatic. Stupid, I know.

I needs to stick with the plan I had intended to go through throughout the year, and that was no relationships. These boys ain't loyal.

Kim knows what Kim will focus on and that's being true to her and focus on putting good stuff in her life.

Eliminating...
>  boys

And

Focusing on...

>me
>school
>church
>and that's it... There's probably more but I don't remember

This Is The New Start Of Kimberly.

-----

Stop being so tough, you needa let that guard down sometimes.

___

I stepped down the steps and looked at the time, four AM and Mama and Chris were down in the kitchen talking. I was holding my notebook and I was gonna sneak in and see what the conversation was about.
B u t! I didn't.

"Hey Kim"

"Hey... ugh I have a research project and I need to start it."

"Oh ok you need help?"

I nodded, "I'm doing it on the Christopher Brown so do you have any interviews you're doing today?"

My mama frowned crossing her arms, "how come I'm not your research project"