She Told You!

Ch. 96

Kim

I walked into the cafeteria, and walked in the line. I was leaned up against the wall waiting for my turn to get lunch. They were serving soup in a cup and I didn't want it. As soon as my turn was up I got out of line and sat at the bench outside of the cafeteria. Why can't I remember anything?

I laid my head on my lap and just stayed in that position. My leg shook then my full body shook. I wasn't annoyed anymore I just was over it. Medications aren't gonna help me.  They'll just make me worse.

I felt a tap on my body. I looked up and it was Brandon.

"Hey" I said

"I love you" he quickly faded away.

"Kim" it was that child I was staying with

"... Xavier?" He nodded

"Here,  I wanted you to have this" it was his untouched lunch

"No,  thanks I don't like it, plus you should eat"

"I don't like it either,"he stated in a sigh

"Aren't you hungry " he nodded

"I have twenty dollars but there's no vending machine arou--"

"C'mon" he quickly said yanking my arm and leading me to the lady selling food.

"Hi could I have Cheetos, a cookie,  and apple juice" he said excitedly

"That's all?"

"Can I have water,and hot Cheetos" I said

"Okay your total is $4.50"

I handed her the money, and she handed $16.50 to me.

Xavier took his stuff and said bye. I was getting ready to walk off when I heard, "Ayo Kim!" I noticed this guy.

"You got some money I could borrow."

"Yeah sure"

I handed him everything except the five.

" 'preciate it"

"Freddie give her, her money back"

" She said I could have it, right Kim?"

I nodded, "yeah, keep it"

"You acting like a silly ol' $11 gon affect her when she got way mo' money then that"

After I finished eating I waited for lunch to be over with. I went outside and got some fresh air.

"Hey" some guy said sitting next to me. He had curly, frizzy blonde hair.

"Hi"

"Okay look" was his first words. He began talking about some random things and then explained his feelings. I was lost. He went on to saying that he was sorry.

He looked at me in silence so I assumed he finished. He was a cute guy. Tall, handsome, mhm.

"You gonna give me an answer?" He asked with a laugh

I smiled,"Look, you seem like a nice guy, but I have no idea what you're talking about"

He lifted a brow and I nervously smiled again.

"I gotta go, but it was nice talking to you, my name is Kim"

He frowned

"And your name is..." I said looking at him

"J-jama--"

"Oh there you are Jamal" this girl came over sitting on his lap and I was starting to get uncomfortable as she looked at me

"Oh I remember you... Y-you're in one of my classes, right?"

I shrugged, "maybe, but I gotta get back inside it was nice meeting you guys" I said quickly as I felt sweat coming down my body. Dammit. Lemme get to the bathroom.

Tyla

I was walking to the last class I had today when someone pulled me aside. I quickly moved my arm away from him.

"Why the hell are you grabbing me from the arm"

"I need to talk to you"

"You couldn't just ask? Like what if I sucker punched you in the face as soon as you touched me?" I questioned lifting a brow

"Sorry, but can I speak now"

"Hurry up before I'm late for class" I said looking at my watch

"I think something is seriously wrong with your sister" He said

"Like what?"

"Like I went to talk to her, and she didn't understand what I was talking about. I thought she was just doing that to make me feel bad,  but then when she introduced herself, she asked me for my name"

"Okay, so?" I said looking down at my watch

"She doesn't remember me, doesn't that bother you?"

"Why shouldn't it, I'm glad she doesn't remember you?" I said shrugging

I could tell he was getting mad. He rubbed a hand down his face.

"What's wrong?" I said looking at him with my arms crossed.

"Why you wanna switch sides and side with her?" He said I could hear the anger in his voice

"I'm siding with her?--"

"Yeah you just like ya bullshit sister,  wanna side with ha' sorry ass when you know damn well her hoe ass chea--"

I slapped him in the face, and his jaws clenched.

"First of all don't call my sister any other names beside her name. She isn't an object that you can label whatever you want. She's human, and second of all you need to learn how to respect women, cause obviously you can't. Didn't you have a mother, or some female in your life that practically raised you ? If you treated her with respect then I'm definitely sure you can treat any other female with respect. Okay? I don't give a fuck what Kim did, she's my sister and imma always be there for her. Just cause she's not her usual self doesn't mean you can go and take advantage of her. You can just be that same luh brat that could walk out of her life she really doesn't care. Don't act like the world revolves around you cause it doesn't. So grow up."

________________________

- Vote and Comment

Remember Not Everything Goes As Planned

-Love you all

VSVP-MALLIKAL  ♡♡♡