High & Konfuzed

Kimberly

Ch. 91

I woke up and dragged myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth feeling super weak. I showered and then got my outfit ready. Today's outfit was my Adidas superstar pants with my black huaraches, and my Adidas shirt. I really didn't care. My hair was in a lazy ass bun and I was ready to go.

I walked in the dining room trying to erase Trinity and her pregnancy away from my mind.

Wait! Maybe the stick lied! What if she goes to the doctor and checks and realizes she's not... pregnant?! That made me feel better. I quickly texted her on my phone.

-Trinity!!!!

She quickly responded

Yeah

-what if the stick lied and you actually aren't pregnant

we took two tests and they both said yes

I was typing when she texted again

AND my period hasn't come

-how many days late

It's been two weeks

Dammit. I said to myself. I didn't text back. I just took deep breaths. She texted again

I'm not going to school... sorry. My dad forgot to fill out the forms

- Oh it's okay you know I think it's better if you laid in bed. Bye ♡

I hung up. My daddy dropped me off early and I just mopped certain areas of the school. I was so paranoid it wasn't even funny. I only took one pain killer today. Just one. If you thought it was gonna relax me it didn't it just made me more paranoid. I heard my heart thump as footsteps came down the halls.

"Good morning Kimberly!"

The Spanish teacher said

"Morning" I said lowly

I put the stuff away and went down to the principal's office and I made him sign my log hours. The bell rung causing me to go to first period. Which was Math class. Ew.

I went to math and sat in the back. I watched as the teacher did attendance. I tapped my foot on the floor realizing how agitated I was.

"Kim is something wrong?" The teacher said causing the class to turn back and look at me.

"No."

"Okay then can you stop tapping your feet."

"Yeah Yeah yeah. Sure"

"Okay class I want you guys to learn about the Greeks and Mathematics. "

I pulled my phone out.

To Fizz and Geo

Are yall outside?

I put my phone away and pulled out my book.

I looked out how long the reading was and sighed starting to read page one.

* * *

Once I got to page three I was already bored.

I looked at my phone and noticed they had texted me.

From Fizz and Geo

Yeah

To Fizz and Geo

I'll be out in a few

From Fizz and Geo

Ight

I took my stuff and exited the class. I walked right outside and seen the car.